the new feature for pvp

please add the latest features by adding a new weapon in pvp models such as firearms and swords not just a magic wand we want to call yng features with steeper and challenge between players beg you think this is good

Comments

• Firearms. No. Kids play this game that are like 4 years old and stuff, and moms play this game too. Adding guns and swords is not a good idea. Swords, Mabey, but firearms are really not a good idea. It would make the game violent.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    this has been suggested many times but, No.
  • edited June 2016
    ROOTbeerr said:

Firearms. No. Kids play this game that are like 4 years old and stuff, and moms play this game too. Adding guns and swords is not a good idea. Swords, Mabey, but firearms are really not a good idea. It would make the game violent.

k but could be made ​​soft and not too mengandug blood elements only limited reduction in heath

BUT I just want Slightly EKU terkemukakan
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    "Shooting" in general just sounds a little... dark though. o.o
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited June 2016
    Maybe nerf guns :D

Its a gun but its not really violent
  • How would a gun function any differently than a wand? Wands shoot things. Guns shoot things. We already have wands.

Swords could be interesting.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

"Shooting" in general just sounds a little... dark though. o.o

-shoots knockback wand-
  • I think there should be potion brewing, like crafting but making different potions which do different effects for a short period of time.... Maybe u have collect the ingredients and add them to the couldron aswell just like u would a extractor,distiller or forge after a period of time ur potion has been made (only 1 potion each brew though, this would make a potion more valuable so u have more pride in your creation). Also u could maybe have different strengths of the potion which effect the time it lasts p, this could be decided or your accuracy of time keeping, stirring and watching over the potion..... Just a quick idea from a POTTERHEAD!!! hehe
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

I think there should be potion brewing, like crafting but making different potions which do different effects for a short period of time.... Maybe u have collect the ingredients and add them to the couldron aswell just like u would a extractor,distiller or forge after a period of time ur potion has been made (only 1 potion each brew though, this would make a potion more valuable so u have more pride in your creation). Also u could maybe have different strengths of the potion which effect the time it lasts p, this could be decided or your accuracy of time keeping, stirring and watching over the potion..... Just a quick idea from a POTTERHEAD!!! hehe

How is that related to this topic???
  • I'd like to see improvements in pvp mode, team pvp mod, maybe more weapons if it will make game better. I want to see that pvp is important in cc, so tournaments, clans (for pvp) and more. But now....heal wands are cheating and i think they might be fixed (for example some shoots only).
  • The Idea of Adding a Gun to this Game is Crazy! Maybe a sword because you could Craft it.
  • please add the latest features by adding a new weapon in pvp models such as firearms and swords not just a magic wand we want to call yng features with steeper and challenge between players beg you think this is good

An idea like that is just like chickthulhu said dark if cubic castles wants to keep its rep as a fun game they shouldn't add weapons that'd make the game less popular and require it to be classified as a game for more mature players this ruining the current age limit and this game isn't a violence game meaning no blood no weapons no nothing we can't go and ruin the innocent ways of a qbee