Weird things that scare you in cubic castles.

RexguyRexguy IdahoMember
In cubic castles there are a large variety of things that you can do such as building with friends, mining, farming, parkour just to name a very small amount of activitys. but sometimes there are "weird" things that come by that make you feel uneasy or scared. Well this would be the tread to share those.
I know it may be hard to share these things but here are some weird thing that freaks me out in cubic castles to break the ice in this tread. Please do note that this tread is not to make fun of people or get angry with people just because of what they said. Also if this is in the wrong fourm then I'm sorry I wasn't sure if this is for community or off topic.

1. I dislike having perm in random peoples realms. "Why do I feel this way" well when ever somebody does this I feel a new weight of responsibility come apon me that I was not ready to have. Most of the time when this happens I may tell the owner to remove my permission or I just won't do anything besides jump around frantically.

2. I feel extremely uncomfortable when an authority figure or some one with high stature is in or enters a realm I'm currently in. When this happens I tend to fall silent for a couple of minutes and then act out of the ordinary as if I forgot how to be normal with in that short amount of time. There are many more things but it would take up way to much space.

Do not post anything to personal. We wouldn't want people to go after you now would yah. :D

Comments

• i believe it will be those sticky sellers.

When they are trying to sell their stuffs one by one and you don't wish to buy any.

I am scare of such players and sometimes I wish I could simply ban them without thinking for their feelings.
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    I'm scared of the new players coming in to my store with big stacks of cubits.
    They're rich, but it's gonna be a long time teaching them how to purchase ._.
  • Mining rubies/diamonds/emeralds while there are 2 or more watching it is something I scare the most o_O
  • I'm scared of the almighty 'Krampus Mask'. It looks like a kid, who poisned by the evil itself while eating his favourite candy.
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    The almighty cube is weird, but the red one is creepy toward me ...
  • IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
    New players terrify me for some reason...I know that they're new, and watch what everyone's doing (observing)...what really creeps me out is when they start following you wherever you go. Jumping from castle to castle, they're still right behind you.. 0.o
  • New players terrify me for some reason...I know that they're new, and watch what everyone's doing (observing)...what really creeps me out is when they start following you wherever you go. Jumping from castle to castle, they're still right behind you.. 0.o

maybe because your avatar is cute.
    currycrab said:

New players terrify me for some reason...I know that they're new, and watch what everyone's doing (observing)...what really creeps me out is when they start following you wherever you go. Jumping from castle to castle, they're still right behind you.. 0.o

maybe because your avatar is cute.
    Haha, puh-leaze, I wear noob stuff ^o^ (Pink Wuvva shirt, Easter hat, red flower skirt, fairy wings, bunny tail)
  • 1. When people I owe tp to me >.<, I just pray that they wont remember it x.x
    2. When I wanna enjoy my free time in CC and people who needs help tp to me ._.
    3. When I want to buy stuff from people and only then you knew that it was overpriced, and now you have to find a way to cancel the deal without hurting their feels.
    4. When somebody talks about nonsense that you really dont care about but dont wanna offend them.
    5. When I sometimes accidentaly ban instead if trust >_<
  • edited February 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    1. When your mining and there's people you don't/hardly know just watching you
    2. Being in debt to people for any reason
    3. The faces on blue marble, not really that scary but creepy, if you see what I mean you can never unsee it.
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    I always think someone is following me, then I realize that it is just my snowman lol
  • 1. Watching me while im minning gems and when I found one they run to the gem (and I qbee bomb them)
    2. When like new players come to my shop and jumping on expensive stuffs... they don't know what is the prices ; - ; and I don't want to be rude
    3. When someone is keep following me in clc...
    4. They are always following me for non reason
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    1.)Someone in my friendlist unfriend me...( I think i got a heartattaaaaaaack ) it hurts..IT HURTS!!!
    2.)Unfriending people or decline friend request, i dont wanna hurt the feelings...
    3.)New players stalking me
    4.)Gets a warning
    5.)Hurt my friend feelings...It hurt for me too...

• I always get nervous when someone tps to me when I have been exhibiting questionable behavior. I am a very naughty qbee because I have a tendency to get up to shennigans. Like that one time where I stole gdogs cup of coffee from the hinterclause event and replaced it with a fake replica. How many can say they own a genuine cup of coffee touched by the very paws of Gdog during a mega special event. Not many....I probably could auction it off for 10k but no one can have it. Or like that time when Hinter and I was working on a project leaving everything in his pockets on the floor then had to leave promptly logging off. Do you know how long I wondered to see in Hinter's pockets. What people carry is the reflection of them. This time I was not naughty but I wanted to touch the pile. Just wallow in the Hinter scented glory but Izzy told me no NAUGHTY GREY. No touchey, just look. So I looked in longing ;O;. I have all sorts of rare artifacts like from the mod towers...but I will not say lol.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I am scares about those people that name themself a hacker and then go to your shop....
  • hackers and scammers and people who curse at you for stupid reasons
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    People who beg me for items.
  • When people beg items for me.
    Spam "owner"
    People doing cheap prices..
    That Marble Texture
    Corrupting the Game due to Editing Textures.
  • New players. Don't technically scare me but are annoying.
    For example their being a real pain so I simply ban them, I forget to unfriendly them and I'm in cubic learning center and they to saying, I'm reporting u for banning me. or. If u don't unban me I'll report u. or even better. I know allllll the mods, I will report you loads of times and you will get banned if u dint unban me of u r world.
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    whole cc comunity is cancer. but i dont like people who want rare stuff for cheap of want something to sell for more expensive price then it's real price.
    also some people really bug me with getting things wrong,they see/hear what they want and that jumps on my nervers.
  • dawnidawni Member
    I'm afraid that the newbies are going to start an army and try to buy my items for 2 Cubits and drive me insane with "OWWWWNEEERRRR?" So scary >.<
    What terrifies me is when players say "hi friend" ..it reminds me of my crush at school, when I revealed my feelings for him, he rejected >.> #TMI
  • I freaked out when SirKew tped to me, I thought I was in trouble lol (though I never did anything naughty). Turns out he just wanted a tour of a room I made haha :)
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    edited March 2016
    What shared me is when an administrator went to my Holla cloaked.. I thought I was in trouble lol or wanted t spy at me..
  • hailmetal said:

whole cc comunity is cancer. but i dont like people who want rare stuff for cheap of want something to sell for more expensive price then it's real price.
    also some people really bug me with getting things wrong,they see/hear what they want and that jumps on my nervers.

I agree with you. I tried editing textures and this game was so corrupted. And I deleted the textures and now my cubic works. Gg
    The holla session is terrible. Especially the dumb hollas that are selling overpriced things.
    I had a holla argument with someone selling a clanstone for 30k
  • When you forget your friends with mods, and then one tps to you. You think you did something wrong >.<
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I'm scared of Horus.
  • WuffyWuffy Member
    Being ignored :P
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    JustMeg said:

I freaked out when SirKew tped to me, I thought I was in trouble lol (though I never did anything naughty). Turns out he just wanted a tour of a room I made haha :)

I get that a lot! I live online in a weird place between in-game celebrity and boogeyman.