New Forum Rule

I understand that this new rule about activity discussions/ responses is fairly loose but I was wondering is there an exception if it is on our own wall. Meaning if I wanted to post multiple discussions in a row I would be allowed to within a short period of time. I am not talking about twenty just a few :P.

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I think it'd be okay. It's your profile if you couldn't post 2 discussions in a row it'd be a bit silly because you'd have to wait for someone to comment on your wall xD
  • I would like it to be my own wall, including spamming because I do not mind people who spam. After all I can zap them with the x button X_X!
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

I would like it to be my own wall, including spamming because I do not mind people who spam. After all I can zap them with the x button X_X!

It's your wall I agree ^^ But everything that goes on your profile is automatically shared all over activity.
  • I would like it to be my own wall, including spamming because I do not mind people who spam. After all I can zap them with the x button X_X!

Yas, haha