HELP THE BLUE COURSE 2!

EnderwitherEnderwither Member
edited June 2016 in Help Requests
this guy, this guy just stole the spot of the Blue Course 2, his name is CubicSun, he placed his realm called Sun's realm check it out at the place where the Blue Course 2 was placed but now he stole the spot where it was, HELP CD87 AND ALL OF US BC2 LOVERS! He also claims that he is friends with mods and admins and his realm will forever be there, yea I don't believe a thing he says, SO HELP US AND BRING BACK THE BLUE COURSE 2!!!

Comments

• This is what happens around Sun's Realm.
    Screenshot_2016-06-26-17-05-42
    Um, may I ask you something? Who CubicSun?
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited June 2016
    Sounds like he got the spot fair and square really.

this guy, this guy just stole the spot of the Blue Course 2, his name is CubicSun, he placed his realm called Sun's realm check it out at the place where the Blue Course 2 was placed but now he stole the spot where it was,

I mean... If the spot was available and he happened to put his/her realm there... Does he/she not have the right to place it where they want it? (if possible)

He also claims that he is friends with mods and admins and his realm will forever be there, yea I don't believe a thing he says, SO HELP US AND BRING BACK THE BLUE COURSE 2!!!

Forever is a little bit of a hyperbole.
    But besides the point of "knowing staff";
    If it has a Stamp and a decent block count; Well, It could stay for awhile unless it becomes locked and the owner logs off, or a derp-bug decays it.

---
    You can still always access the Blue Course 2 even if it's not in the overworld.

The Lobby's are awesome for looking for those un-placed realms.
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited June 2016
    All realms eventually decay and no one really owns the spots. It is frustrating but there's nothing we can do about it, I don't even decay realms that got on "my" spots.

Also, please stop asking our moderators to decay it for you. It is against their guidelines and they will not agree to it.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited June 2016
    I got it back (A new spot from Pengo)

Please close this...
This discussion has been closed.