Help me!:)

Hi I just started cubic castles and I have farmed a lot for the past week to try to get cubits.I have a small farm in the starter realm given to me and only earn 1-2 cubits a day.:(.Many kind friends and forumers have helped me by donating and teaching me.Thanks to those:).But what I really want is a pet:(.But I'm way too poor.Can anyone help me by donating to me?Or teaching me how to earn a lot of cubits:).2000 cubits may seem very less to u guys but it really means a lot to me:(.Thanks guys for reading this.

Comments

• 2k cubits is pretty good for newbie.You should be proud of yourself because you managed to get 2k in no time,believe me it took me months to get 2k.About the pet you can only use cat,dogs if your level 15+ and hopper if your level 25+,but there are some pets which can be used by any level player,which are very expensive and no one wants to donate them.
  • I'm level 20 and 2k cubits is a lot for me
  • Hey dera! Add me in game and we'll discuss about how we can help ^^
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited June 2016
    Mining in general is a good start to earn cubits. (Especially for new players)

Perks are another additive for mining. (and crafting)
    Perks are earned from leveling; upon leveling you'll be given one of three perks to choose from.

There's some perks that can even double your chances of dropping more materials when mining.
    There's even one for cubits as well.
    Perks Page: http://www.cubiccastles.com/perks.php

---

Buying/Selling the materials earned from mining works well too.

If you happen to have any clothing items you're looking to sell; someone recently created a forum post dedicated to the Clothing/Wand/Pet prices of Cubic Castles.
    Found here:http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/4169/cubic-castles-prices

^ Helps one get a better price range of what to look for when buying and what to offer when selling. :)

---

Daily Quests can be helpful too.

"Craft 3 Old Wood Chairs"
    "Mine 32 Silver Ore"

Completing quests like these will automatically add 50 cubits.

You can have up to 3 daily quests stocked up to complete. 3x = 150 cubits! :O
  • Wow I'm lvl 26 and 1.5k is a lot to me ;-;
  • derarensderarens Member
    edited June 2016
    Oh thanks for ur help.I saw a bunch of people giving out realms cuz they say it's cheap.So I didn't know.I need to get 2000 cubits now when I only have 700.1300 left guys.

Can anyone donate me stuff.I can't sell my farmables
  • derarens said:

Can anyone donate me stuff.I can't sell my farmables

Try to sell craftables to make cubits.It's the best way to get c when your a newbie.
  • Ok ty
  • Alot good ways are told. I will add that you maybe should make a project, like make Fancy Blocks - people want them. Or mine alot stone because people want these as well. Hope that it helps. :3
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    derarens said:

Oh thanks for ur help.I saw a bunch of people giving out realms cuz they say it's cheap.So I didn't know.I need to get 2000 cubits now when I only have 700.1300 left guys.

Giving out realms cheap?
    Realms are pretty pricey. (2x the value of rooms)
    They weren't already placed realm deeds, were they?

Same thing with Starter Deeds; only the original owner of that deed would have access to them.

It's happened in the past where players would make new accounts and sell off their starter deeds.
    (there's still a way to bypass getting them out of your inventory)
    and the players who bought them could not place them because they weren't the main owner.

There's a very little-no reason I'd trust a player when buying a deed.
    The safest way is always through the Cubit Store for purchasing those.

Be safe with your Cubits. :P

• Ok I will!Goign to auction my wig