Respect

There are many moderators for a small game. Though it is not very common seeing one. People just go crazy for them. They ask really irrelevant questions/requests (e.g. Someone scammed me help report and ban) and things they can do themselves.

Moderators in this game have no special ability other than cloaking their name, banning people, giving warnings and punishments, editting posts and moving posts to the correct category and have a special blue name with the title "MOD". They earn their items just as hard as we earn ours. Even though they do extra and special work that need mature people to do, it doesn't mean they get more respect than everyone else.

Everyone should get the same level of respect. Friends, strangers or even foe. If you have enemies in this game, you should have an honest 1 to 1 talk and figure out what's the problem.
Qbee: Hello, we meet again.
Coolbie: Yes, hello again.
Me: Ok, let's see what's the problem between both of you.
Qbee: I hate how people don't respect me. Especially you, just because I have no round sunglasses doesn't mean I won't be a Coolbie next time.
Coolbie: I hate how you make a big deal about it and holla about me like you are trying to frame me. It clearly states that you need round sunglasses to join the clan but you insist to join. Well, we won't let you in without those sunglasses.
Me: So the big deal is you don't respect each other?
Both: Yes.
Me: Well then, I can make you a recruit and promote you to be a Coolbie once you work hard enough to earn those sunglasses.
Qbee: Thanks for understnding!
Me: You have to promise not to holla about him anymore. As well as not fighting and small little arguements.
Qbee: Ok!
Me: As for you, you need to know how to control your feelings and not make a big deal. You can just holla back ONCE but not spam the whole chat. Remember that self-control is the key here.
Coolbie: Ok...
Me: I guess we are all neutral. Now apologize to one another.
Qbee: Sorry I holla about you.
Coolbie: Sorry I had no control of my feelings.
Me: Case closed

If you read the example, we can see that I identify the cause of their hate and solved it. If all Coolbies are like this, we won't have any drama or problems like these. Don't let hate cover your good side. Reason out if your enemies and get your friendship together! :)