More wands!!

TheCoolKid4TheCoolKid4 Member
edited June 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
Here are some of my ideas:
Inflict a 1 second freeze but doesn't damage the player
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recipe: Magical Potion, Snow, Silver Wand, Blue Magic Gem

It does one heart damage when player gets hit but has a 10% he/she will burn to death. To prevent burning, go into water.
Recipe: Magical Potion, Red Magic Gem, Golden Wand, Lava

When a player gets hit by the wand, the holder of the wand possesses the victim for 5 seconds. If the victim dies, so does the player. After 5 seconds, the player will come out of the victim's body.
Recipe: Magical Potion, Silver Wand, Purple Magic Gem, Spook-Inna-Box

It inflicts the victim with 1 heart damage and a 2 second freeze.
Recipe: Magical Potion, Yellow Magic Gem, Steel Gear, Gold Wand

When a victim gets hit, the victim's movement controls flips. It also inflict 0.5 heart damage.
Recipe: Magical Potion, Purple Magic Gem, Golden Wand, Purple Crystal

Not only does it deal 2 hearts of damage, it also slows the player down for 5 seconds.
Recipe: Magical Potion, Slime-Inna-Box, Silver Wand, Green Goop

Comments

• Lol bro not the slime inna box pls it suks
    Just use slime splat
  • Some of it should be non-craftable :)
  • That's true. But I make all of them craftable just for fun

Some of it should be non-craftable :)

• The recipes for electro wand is pretty easy and it does a big amount of damage with 2 seconds freeze.+99 for the other ideas CUBIC CASTLES should have NEW WANDS.
  • The Snow Wand seems very underpowered compared to other wands, especially the Electro Wand. The latter essentially does the Snow Wand's job but even better.

To make people consider using the Snow Wand, perhaps it also creates a "icy" surface beneath the player who got blasted. Everywhere the affected player walks, the "icy surface" appears under them to make walking difficult, as if they were on ice (dur). It would last for 4 seconds.

Or instead of the icy surface idea, maybe it creates an effect like the heavy snow in Arctic Mines, except buffed. The player hit would basically have their vision screwed with since all they can see is snow for a few seconds.

Hooray for new wands.
  • Liminal said:

The Snow Wand seems very underpowered compared to other wands, especially the Electro Wand. The latter essentially does the Snow Wand's job but even better.

To make people consider using the Snow Wand, perhaps it also creates a "icy" surface beneath the player who got blasted. Everywhere the affected player walks, the "icy surface" appears under them to make walking difficult, as if they were on ice (dur). It would last for 4 seconds.

Or instead of the icy surface idea, maybe it creates an effect like the heavy snow in Arctic Mines, except buffed. The player hit would basically have their vision screwed with since all they can see is snow for a few seconds.

Hooray for new wands.

Thanks for the suggestions! I like it
  • OrigamibotOrigamibot Member
    edited June 2016
    Why inna-box items:( It won't be fair for poorer players.
    example:ME!
  • It doesn't neccesarily have to be craftable.

Why inna-box items:( It won't be fair for poorer players.
    example:ME!

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I like the ghost wand especially, then i can posses my friends body xD, though a spook inna box is very expencive to make it
  • I like the ghost wand especially, then i can posses my friends body xD, though a spook inna box is very expencive to make it

It is that expensive because it's very powerful, if you think of it
  • I like the ghost wand especially, then i can posses my friends body xD, though a spook inna box is very expencive to make it

True!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

I like the ghost wand especially, then i can posses my friends body xD, though a spook inna box is very expencive to make it

It is that expensive because it's very powerful, if you think of it
    True, but then you can better make the wand only purchasable
  • dawnidawni Member
    Maybe the Slyme wand would make the victim's screen become splattered with green slyme, like in the Slyme Enviroment Stamp.
  • Dawni said:

Maybe the Slyme wand would make the victim's screen become splattered with green slyme, like in the Slyme Enviroment Stamp.

I like that idea! :D
  • +1 Maybe 2 health and no freeze on Electro, being electrocuted hurts >.<
    Ghost... very hard mechanics like what will happen to the screen of the other player
    would suggest a 3 sec slow with a peircing effect since it's a ghost ;3 and of course
    change of materials if gonna be craftable
    Flame - 100% chance to burn and inflict burn damage for 0.5 health after 3 secs
    (total of 1.5 health unless they got into water)

<3 <3 on Psychic Wand!!