Free Caligraphy Quote Art

keelynkeelyn Member
edited June 2016 in Art
This is one of my favorite quotes, so I decided to do a bit of calligraphy and made this, if you tell me your favorite quote or saying I might be able to do something a bit like this, though it might take an hour or so! Its not going to be very fancy though, I'm still new to doing this type of stuff. Remember to tell me the source of the quote, don't steal anybody's work!
WIN_20160624_160358 WIN_20160627_110257 WIN_20160629_092254
@Fluffy303 and @P0RKYC0AST requests are the last two.

Comments

• P0RKYC0ASTP0RKYC0AST Member
    edited June 2016
    Ooh why not could be fun, I have a quote I like aswell, it's from Harry potter, a convosation between snape and dumbledore.

Dumbledore: lily...after all this time
    Snape: always

<3 so sad

If u need further help on understanding the quote just google or YouTube.....Harry potter snapes quote always
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    YEA MAN HARRY POTTER PEOPLE DIE

anyways my quote would probs be When you smile something good happens
  • P0RKYC0ASTP0RKYC0AST Member
    edited June 2016
    :O bit harsh on the potter fans
    keelyn said:

Ooh why not could be fun, I have a quote I like aswell, it's from Harry potter, a convosation between snape and dumbledore.

<3 so sad

If u need further help on understanding the quote just google or YouTube.....Harry potter snapes quote always</p>

WIN_20160627_110245

Sorry its not very good and sorry it took so long I've had a very busy weekend and don't know much about Harry Potter I will make the second quote asap I just have a lot of things to do.

Hehe coolio cute >.<
  • keelynkeelyn Member

keelyn said:

<3 so sad

If u need further help on understanding the quote just google or YouTube.....Harry potter snapes quote always</p>

WIN_20160627_110245
    Sorry its not very good and sorry it took so long I've had a very busy weekend and don't know much about Harry Potter I will make the second quote asap I just have a lot of things to do.

Hehe coolio cute >.<</p>
    Glad you like it!
    Still working on the next one!