A little message for our community.

CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
edited June 2016 in Community
I'd like to say a big thank you to all the members of our wonderful community, who are always out there to help the ones in need and teach the new players on how to play safe.

I'm really happy to see how many people decided to help out with my idea of holding the realm that provides some help for our new players; it most likely would be already shut down if not all of you, because it was a complete disaster at it's opening with all the people stealing stuff and ruining everything.

It really warms my heart to see how many players actually do care about our community and try as hard as they can to provide any help possible and keep the environment fun and friendly; makes me feel like we all are one good family. Thanks a lot to everyone who keeps on trying and doesn't give up even when the things get bad, I believe that together we can conquer all the bad we have in game and work on all the flaws that are out there, as one big friendly community. And remember that your efforts are always greatly appreciated!

Comments

• HellesHelles Member
    That was really nice of you Cortana and all who helped, i thought about this idea but i think handing the items for newbies 1 by 1 is a better idea to avoid what happened there. :)
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Oh yesssssss! It makes my heart happy too :D <3 It's great that we can come together and make things better, even if little by little! The community we have at Cubic Castles is my favorite thing and the main reason why I love this game, it's amazing the amount of players who will go out of their way to help out. I too, believe that we can make everything better if we work as a team ^^
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    :DD
  • CD87CD87 Member
    It's all for a better future :D