A Suggestion A Scrublord Like I May Make, Nyeh heh heh

Wouldn't be too cool for school if Qbees had Skateboards?
Boom, hop on. Going real fast.
Like cars, but your qbee is showing and you can jump with and spin any movement control around to do a 360 lol.
And you could grind on the fences or rails :D
Just a tiny scrub suggestion. Probs suggested lots.
th

Comments

• It's an interesting suggestion, although I would personally suggest that if you fall off the Skateboard, you can get injured, damaging you by 2 hearts, or if you have Skating Gear, just a half of a heart or so.
    Also, I would prevent the use of it on Mines, or at least make it go slower than expected.
    Speaking of its speed, I would slow it down on "liquidy" surfaces like Oil and Quicksand, and make it go on its maximum speed on tiles like Crafted Stone and Wood. You could also be unable to pull blocks when on a skateboard.
  • NerryNerry Member
    Yeah, something like that.
    Or on a Skateboard, you can take off the wheels, then you can go down like blocks, such as snow and metal. Sliding down.
    I don't really want falling off. But if like, grinding on a skateboard then losing balance, of course. But not on regular.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I like it, though you guys also suggest hard things to make, pls make the skateboard first and then add the extra features :3
  • NerryNerry Member
    *turns into donkey*
    I don't need no stuff on how le do my suggestions fam.
    *is not a donkey*
    Glad you like it, and its weird how no one else as suggested this.
  • If this suggestion does eventually get added, I got one note...

NO MORE NOISES PLEASE!

Great idea! ;) +1
  • NerryNerry Member
    Lil Roo said:

If this suggestion does eventually get added, I got one note...

NO MORE NOISES PLEASE!

Great idea! ;) +1

Some noises in this game are super annoying lol