Not Going To be Online for a While...

I will not be playing starting from June 28th, 2016 and will be back on August 14th 2016 because I will be in vacation, to see the rest of my family in Hungary. I will miss all of you! Also Happy NoMorSkoolFest >:D Lol

Comments

• Aww June 28th is my b'day!
  • edited June 2016
    Lol Bday when someone goes in vacation, Im also enjoying #NoSchoolPaloozaMegaParteh

Gonna check buildings and foundations with REAL gunshots in them during 1rst and 2nd World War :O And also the artifact from where the expression:"The cross saved him" comes from, its an actual crown, and during a war a person tried to hit the king with a sword in the skull, but the cross on the king's crown got hit instead, which saved his life :O and also goin' to check the Parliament of Budapest, a huge gothic parliament with awesome architecture! The inside is a beautiful surprise! It doesnt look like what you expected from the outside! The outside looks like a palace, with stone paths and trees and butterflies and flowers, and looks gothic, inside looks like a gigantic party of colors! A mix of pink, red, yellow, orange, and motifs painted on the walls, and vases and shelves are everywhere! So excited!
  • Im Back From Hungary!!!!
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Good to see you again... i hope your time in Hungary was good. :)
  • My time in Hungary was more than good, Thanks.