Craftable Bombs

CheeyevCheeyev Member
edited June 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
I've searched around the new forums for a topic like this and I couldn't find one, so apologies if there's already a topic like this.
Personally, as a miner, I think it's a huge help to have some bombs around whenever I'm mining, especially if I see some Diamonds/Emeralds/Rubies nearby, although it is at a fairly costly price, with 100c for 10 bombs, meaning that each bomb costs 10c if they were sold individually. A suggestion I have for them is making them craftable with materials you can find in-game. I was thinking its recipe could be something like 2x Saltpeter (which I'll get onto in just a second), Sand, Charcoal, and Water with the used tool being Mortar and Pestle in order to craft 2 - 5 or so bombs.
As for Saltpeter, I was thinking that it could be craftable (although for its recipe, I'm not exactly sure) or you could find it in mines in its raw format, much like Coal, Iron, Silver, and Gold. For what Mines, exactly, I was thinking mainly the Cavern Mines (and/or the tiny caverns that occasionally appear in Mountain Mines), although Mountain and Desert could work too.
Anyways, what do you think about my idea? What should I improve or change about it?

Comments

• I had the same thought, like, if I don't have c
  • edited July 2016
    +1 I like your ideas!Especialy the example with emrlads,diamonds,rubys
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    This is already in todo list... I think a lot of explosive stuff that isn't currently craftable will eventually be, but it won't happen for a while yet. It's still too far off to say when.