The Hoarder's Story

CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
edited June 2016 in General Chat

The Hoarder's Story

763944sky

This thread was sponsored by "The Hoard Club"

This thread was sent to me by a qbee who wishes to remain anonymous...

This thread was also sponsored by the same qbee who sent me a message to start the story already and stop wasting time!

Chapter 1: The Very Start

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen and those who wish to remain unspecified. I am here today because I want to make a confession. I found myself awaken after a very long time in a very peculiar place that was filled with digital, floating numbers and dazzling light. The year was 2014 and I found myself in a very strange place, although much less intimidating than the place I have awoken from. So I began my adventure around the world, that I later found out was named Eden, I jumped from cliffs to cliffs! Swimming from oceans to oceans! Exploring the arctic regions, getting lost around the desert, exploring the mountains, running from fairies in the forest, and finally I settled. In the paradise known as the Tropics! From there I settled and made a home from a weird piece of parchment that performs the greatest feat of transformation: from parchment to a castle to a forest biome! It was many months before I figured out the ways of the world. But before we get too ahead, let's go back to when I settled down in Paradise. Over the many hours of wandering around Eden, I have aquired many intriguing items I have found and somehow picked up with my hands! From dirt to snow, nothing seeped through my hand! Not even water! Before I knew it, the Hoarding started...

783226sky2

Title

Comments

• PerfctPerfct Member
    Great story. #HoardingIsLife
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Perfct said:

Great story. #HoardingIsLife

Very quick at reading aren't you?
  • lisklisk Member
    Seems nice for a beginning :). Hopefully there's more xd.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    yooswood said:

Seems nice for a beginning :). Hopefully there's more xd.

Only if you guys want more.
  • PerfctPerfct Member
    Haha, yes, I am @CanItBeDone
    @yooswood I'd also love more. c:
    I'll leave this out there and see if the cat licks it up.
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    Interesting piece of personal narrative; can't wait to see the plot thicken :3
    lunarisci said:

Interesting piece of personal narrative; can't wait to see the plot thicken :3

:D Just wait