How do u earn cubits by marketing?

So I see a lot of people who have no Parton and are 3 times richer than me. I assume then got that rich my buy for cheap, sell for expensive. I tried that a bunch of times and so far I have LOST 10k cubits in items. How do u tell an item will go up or the price will drop down?

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    90% of items that you get from wings, hat, clothing, and critter suit will slowly drop in price.

Items you get from Holidays/event pack will rise slowly but may take time. For example: Bunny pjs went from 7k to around 25k in a day because of the demand. Same with motley clothes. But for Halloween mask they haven't even rose around 1000c. What I do (Not everyone does this) is buy items that have been in the holiday packs for 2 years in a row hoping they will not be in the packs next year. For example: I bought 80 zombies 1,000c each, if they don't come back and reach 10,000c each I'll gain 720k.
  • MizukiYromaMizukiYroma Member
    edited June 2016
    If you want to buy and sell, don't buy stuff that can be bought from the store like hats etc, but if they are selling it for like a very low price if you think that it would sell and you will have profit, i suggest you buy it then sell if for a not so high price so you have profit! :) and check cc forums for pricing stuff so you have a guide! :D
  • 'Dragon' said:

90% of items that you get from wings, hat, clothing, and critter suit will slowly drop in price.

Items you get from Holidays/event pack will rise slowly but may take time. For example: Bunny pjs went from 7k to around 25k in a day because of the demand. Same with motley clothes. But for Halloween mask they haven't even rose around 1000c. What I do (Not everyone does this) is buy items that have been in the holiday packs for 2 years in a row hoping they will not be in the packs next year. For example: I bought 80 zombies 1,000c each, if they don't come back and reach 10,000c each I'll gain 720k.

What zombies...Those moving?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    The best thing to do is buying pack items that is not long on or items that are very rare to get, those items are more likely to raise (though not litteral every item)
  • Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
    My suggestion is to go around stores and check the average price of every rare clothing item. Then see if anyone has a good deal and buy it. After you buy the item, wait for an holla that buys it for more cubits and then sell it, repeat the process again and earn some c :)

Another suggestion is to see what items are getting a lot of attention, because the prices will grow if there is demand. This is more common for holiday items than for common items.
  • My suggestion is to go around stores and check the average price of every rare clothing item. Then see if anyone has a good deal and buy it. After you buy the item, wait for an holla that buys it for more cubits and then sell it, repeat the process again and earn some c :)

Another suggestion is to see what items are getting a lot of attention, because the prices will grow if there is demand. This is more common for holiday items than for common items.

That is ideal, but you must remember that it's very time consuming. As soon as you hit above 10k c, you'll have much more buying power... With this, you can actually make 500-1k c with each good deal you find. I noticed this as soon as I hit these numbers. My number of c goes up much faster than before
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    'Dragon' said:

IKR Well... That is what I would do... But I am not rich enough xc
  • My suggestion is to go around stores and check the average price of every rare clothing item. Then see if anyone has a good deal and buy it. After you buy the item, wait for an holla that buys it for more cubits and then sell it, repeat the process again and earn some c :)

true charmBerry I got now almost 100k+ cubits from checking stores and seeing what is the most clothing item that people demand but I think buying resources of a new block can get you more then 1k-10k profit daily ;) for examble I got suppliers that sell me varnish 2/c and trunks 10/1c and I got almost 8k profits from selling them anyway gl :)
  • SepailSepail Member
    I got about 150k cubits by lvluping pet like dragon,bunny..from 0 until lvl 49. It gave me nice profit,cuz i wasted about 4k on each pet to buy dirt/mountains and food and about 12k to buy the pet. In total for 11 days 40k profit after i will sell pet and i think its better way to earn c by buying something and sell it after finish upgrade. What about buying/selling items - i buy items from packs, especially when price will just start raise. But its impossible to know which item will drop,and which item will raise. It depends of your opinion and wise conclusion,also at luck.
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    if u want to be rich start buying cheap and selling expensive/OR lvl up pets to 49 but no cats and dogs they are not to much c
  • To be honest to be rich you will need to mine to get your starting C if you don't want to mine then you need to buy C :( if you have the C (10-15K) then wait until an event and buy on the last day of the event some event clothes for a cheap price if you can or just a normal price just be careful that you don't get ripped off like all the people who bought the red dehydrated cube for 2-4K each x) if you have bought the event items or a pet ( a pet would be good) because in the mean time the price of the event pet will increase and you can also LVL it so it'll increase even more pet lvling is done by 1st buying Pet Treats SPLITTING IT because you don't want to give it 5 at once you only need to give it 1 ONLY 1 AT A TIME it'll last for about an hour or so before that hour what you will do is craft half dirt, half Mesa or half grass but how do I do that you ask? Well I'll explain it you will need a saw and a chisel you use a chisel to get half Mesa and half dirt and you use a saw to get half grass when you have those blocks you will need a realm 40x40 or something would do so when that's all set you WILL THEN USE THE PET TREAT ONLY 1 IS NEEDED then place those half blocks on top of each other and by that you will gain XP so the pet will LVL and you will LVL as well :D

Hope this helps!
    ~RawSkin