Lucky Cubit Box!

There should be one, two or three of these in mines, each one contains 3-5 cubits. (Like hidden gifts in the old starter realm)

Spawn path: Same as cave art/fossil/... (Random), but a lot more common (Maybe as rare as gold/silver?)

This can really help players finding free cubits!

Further suggestion: Put one in starter realms too, since I can't find any hidden gifts there...

Comments

• PerfctPerfct Member
    Ooh, I want this! +1
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    +1
  • 1, 2 or 3 in mines, but as common as gold/ silver O_O
    Im confused xD
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited June 2016

1, 2 or 3 in mines, but as common as gold/ silver O_O
    Im confused xD

Common as gold/silver is spawn rate
    1,2 or 3 is the number of boxes to spawn in a mine
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Sounds cool! I would want it to not break though lol
    More building materials for me >:3
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Mmm i think can be between rarest of gold and cave arts/fossils
  • lil roolil roo Member
    edited June 2016
    Excuse me for the interruption but don't you think the Qbees would get more cubits from mining the resources searching for these so called 'cubit boxes'

If you're going to add these into the game I wouldn't bother going after them if the cubit amount isn't raised. (50-75c)

Yet another creative idea though! +1
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Lil Roo said:

Excuse me for the interruption but don't you think the Qbees would get more cubits from mining the resources searching for these so called 'cubit boxes'

If you're going to add these into the game I wouldn't bother going after them if the cubit amount isn't raised. (50-75c)

Yet another creative idea though! +1

Your idea is too OP, i percenly like the 5c thing because that box is just an extra for the players, not an way to earn fast cubits
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Lil Roo said:

With only 3-5c per box, 2-3 boxes per mine, not to mention that it would spawn randomly (Like cave arts), they won't get a lot more, but it still helps.