Camera mode and video camera mode

I have been playing cubic caste for some time and there are so many cool and awesome features but why not add a camera mode.Now you may be wondering what camera mode would do This would be used for taking pictures or screenshots when you turn on the camera this will remove Heath, level, chat, cubics, clan tag and maybe usernames and inventory.This would allow to to take pictures with out have all that other stuff in the picture.If you were to craft this you would need 3 sticks, steel block, glass and a screwdriver.Then they could be a button you click at the top of your screen or it sits in you inventory till you want to use it.
Now for video camera mode this is not a built in screen recorder this would just let you customize what you want to remove from the screen in settings.But you can still walk around with this video camera witch would be useful at time if you are a YouTuber or something

Comments

• I suggest yes :P
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited June 2016
    For this to happens, the software required will have to be embedded into the clients.

-Licensing or purchase or hand coding required.
    -Will increase client size.
    -Will increase system requirements. ( Not all devices can record )
    -Each client will have to be optimized for output.
    -Devices used will need the HDD space for output.
    -Many bugs and issues will need to be filtered out.
    -Etc.

Though It is a neat idea, it is not worth it. In my opinion, only screenshots is remotely realistic, but pretty much every device can already do it.
    Best to just use 3rd party software for such things.