Community in cc:

Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
edited June 2016 in Community
Wanna know it? Well there you go:

So when i decided to quit, suddenly everyone tried to add me, example: hey ******* can you add me? He said i dont know you, then when he saw that im quitting and giving away cat he by himself added me... Thats 1... Now 2: i host a giveaway for noob hats, 3 people join and the left are not interested...3:i used to mine alone, play alone,And now when i decided to quit suddenly everybody is following me, asking for cubits... Thats the community

And no negative comments, cause this is true not a lie

Comments

• iKONICiKONIC Member
    It is. Noone can escape a man's greed. We are monsters in this world and we have to accept it. This is reality, we are prisoners of this world, surviving. It is a cruel and tortuous reality, we cannot deny that all of us are greedy in our own ways.
  • It is. Noone can escape a man's greed. We are monsters in this world and we have to accept it. This is reality, we are prisoners of this world, surviving. It is a cruel and tortuous reality, we cannot deny that all of us are greedy in our own ways.

100% and im pretty sure that someone will deny it
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember

It is. Noone can escape a man's greed. We are monsters in this world and we have to accept it. This is reality, we are prisoners of this world, surviving. It is a cruel and tortuous reality, we cannot deny that all of us are greedy in our own ways.

Same, we are a by nature violent, greedy, prideful, and all kinds of "sinful" things. But I won't get into that because of there being kids on the forums.

• Can I be your friend? Haha just kidding >:D
  • Can I be your friend? Haha just kidding >:D

Hahaha
  • Well.... I'm with people that's quitting because they need love xD It's so sad to see someone quit :(
  • iKONICiKONIC Member

They will deny it. Just pointing it out ;)
  • It is. Noone can escape a man's greed. We are monsters in this world and we have to accept it. This is reality, we are prisoners of this world, surviving. It is a cruel and tortuous reality, we cannot deny that all of us are greedy in our own ways.

They will deny it. Just pointing it out ;)
    Heh im just waiting for the person to deny it, i wont say his name cause it will cause a chaos
  • I hosted a peson quitting giveaway and ppl only wanted the free things, only 2 or 1 ppl were sad for his quitting .-.
    Ikr how you feel :/