Just some sad thoughts

The story is...

Today, I banned a lot of cheaters in my course. (including some in my friend list, which made me sad) They used a well-known hat glitch to climb up and get prizes + top 10. Even the expanded part prizes, which is for the true experts in parkours that beat it, have been taken by some random cheaters.

I just thought that, why would they do that? For the records? Or for the prizes?

1) For the records?

You just want some fame for yourself? You are accidentally wasting everyones' time by doing that! I saw some real and good players are really trying for the top time, and I have to destroy it because you put a crazy, unreal time in that leaderboard... (6 secs, for example)

2) For the prizes?

Normal prizes, I'm not gonna complain about it because each individual prize worth a little (Total cost 500c per prize fill)

But why the prizes in expanded part? I spent thousand cubits on those to give them to the real winners, they spent hours trying to press "Get prize", but it was taken by those cheaters,

Using such glitch is already against the rules in the game... so why doing that?
The worse thing is when those people turn against you because you banned them, they will either say sorry for what they've done (Rarely), or stick behind your tail and throw tomatoes at you. (more common)

It's fine if you cheat with a good purpose. They have helped me exploit cheatable spots or give me suggestions to prevent it. I really appreciate them.

So what do you think? Did I do the right thing?

Some example names: @Stevenlol @G*Star @NCH
...and a lot more

Comments

• The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    They're just quite Greedy in all they didn't think of the others, like they see a prize machine they just cheat through there then got the prize without thinking of the others '-'
  • Some people just wants fame so they cheat then what do they get? THEY GET BANNED. ^_^
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Yeah, it's a sad & bad glitch. I am shocked at how it's still not patched. It's causing so much cheating and ruined 1 of Kewberth's secrets in Town already.

I locked all 3 of my parkours because people cheating it. My hardest course which takes about 6 minutes, I went bed woke up went to check the times and top 6 were done in 15-30 seconds, it's sad and disappointing.

You did the right thing if I see anyone cheating with this I just ban them. Exploiting glitching is what ruins games.
  • @CD87
    Sorry for what I did.I was just trying out what my friend said.So when I tped you, I just tried it out on the first course I saw.
    t0182a34e04df34a0c1
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    If players can cheat.... then they will cheat.
    It doesn't hold true to all players, but most do simply because they can.
    I hope this glitch will get a permanent fix some day, until then you can expect others to try and exploit it again.
  • Earlier when i was stuck at a portal cuz i lagged i saw pyramidman3 tried to glitch at The Blue Course 2 o3o
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    If they don't work to the top and cheat to the top, what they lose, is their respect from other people. I believe in Karma, even if its not afficiated with my religion. But doing good gives you good things, doing bad gives you bad things. It's their fault. For not accepting their own reality. But tolerate those who confessed their mistakes C:
  • I spent over 25 mins at the non expanded part then other people cheat! I hate cheaters XD but its true tho, i did spent 25 mins at the course. XD