Prisoner Visitation

I need help with the quest "Prisoner Visitation," as I don't know where the bumpers for the password rooms are. I spent hours trying to find just ONE walkthrough, but no one posts anything. Please help. Thanks.

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Here's the answers to the first room for the passwords...

1) There is a bumper under the bridge over the lava. There is a notch in the wall where you can shoot a wand from to hit it. It opens a door hidden behind the library. One of the library shelves has phantom foam and can be walked through. Go through that door.

2) In a secret slyme room there are cracked blocks. You need to smash 2 or 3 of them to walk into a 2nd secret room. On a bridge in that room is a book.

This should give you the 2 passwords you need.
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    what quest is this? :o
  • I don't know it too
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember

what quest is this? :o

It's "Prisoner Visitiation" as the original poster has stated.
  • Here's the answers to the first room for the passwords...

1) There is a bumper under the bridge over the lava. There is a notch in the wall where you can shoot a wand from to hit it. It opens a door hidden behind the library. One of the library shelves has phantom foam and can be walked through. Go through that door.

2) In a secret slyme room there are cracked blocks. You need to smash 2 or 3 of them to walk into a 2nd secret room. On a bridge in that room is a book.

This should give you the 2 passwords you need.

Thanks, I really just needed to hear the

notch
    and the
    cracked bricks
  • I didn't get this quest
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    edited June 2016
    Complete all the new ones, one tip for the last one is... Go to the realm called Mystery Revealed. Walk straight and it's done
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    rien-sama said:

I didn't get this quest

Hmmm, Did you purchase the quest pack? Some quests were only for the quest pack I believe.
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    what? You can purchase???? or is it only for pc.
  • #Elfie said:

what? You can purchase???? or is it only for pc.

He means the quest pack from the cubit store. Some of the new quests are from it.
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    I did purchase. I already completed all the previous quests and have completed the new ones
  • No, this one isnt from the paid pack >_>
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    Oh I saw.