New Mode To CC

What if we created a mode to where we can catch our own pets? It would be called "Safari Mode." The types of animals that are catchable range on the prices and the mines that go with it, i.e. it would be 100 cubits to catch something like a small bird, a box turtle, or a small hare in a forest mine. For 1000 cubits, you can catch something like a seal or an arctic fox in the arctic mines, and the prices would range from 100c to 1000c. It would be 100c for forest mines, 300 for desert mines, 600 for mountain mines, and 1000 for arctic mines. It was something I had thought about since I've seen how expensive the pets are. I want the new qbees to have fun with pets for a low price, and the ones with little cubits.

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I think the fairy catching is a little similar to this. But calling it a "Safari Mode" could be infringing on Pokemon, no? x_x
    Nevertheless, I would love to see more 'catchable' pets, like frogs or snails or something :3 I know there's already been a thread about this type of thing, but I forget who posted it x.x
  • Well sorry for calling it safari mode, and I didn't even think anyone would think it would be pokemon based. Why don't we call it something like "The Catcher" or maybe even "Pet Carrier Mode" since "Safari Mode" is something only pokemon can have. -_-
  • Well sorry for calling it safari mode, and I didn't even think anyone would think it would be pokemon based. Why don't we call it something like "The Catcher" or maybe even "Pet Carrier Mode" since "Safari Mode" is something only pokemon can have. -_-

Really great answer! Safari mode is something everyone can use, not only pokemon. When i read Safari mode, Pokemon didn't show in my mind, actually the first word that came to my mind was Savannah, since it is the common reference i have of a safari.
  • You should make it free, but have a portal in the lobby for it, and make it like an item in cubit store @SirKewberth