[Suggestion] Don't make cubits decay in glasses!

CD87CD87 Member
edited June 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
First, It's a good decoration item (Shiny cubes)

Second, I am dying to use it as prizes for my parkours (As It only exists in 1 hour - and I do it daily, so I will lose cubits daily)

This can also make people to buy more pigs, as we need pigs to throw cubits out. (For now)

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I thought cubits last for 1 hour once placed.
  • CD87CD87 Member

I thought cubits last for 1 hour once placed.

1 hour? Ok, let me edit
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited June 2016
    Perhaps instead of having the place them in glass...
    (Because it can be an effort when using a piggy to actually set them in place, and you don't know the exact amount dropped when... let's say 2000 cubits scatter into separate piles)

Maybe a secondary option for the prize dispenser to fill with cubits?
    Minus the glass, of course.
  • CD87CD87 Member

Perhaps instead of having the place them in glass...
    (Because it can be an effort when using a piggy to actually set them in place, and you don't know the exact amount dropped when... let's say 2000 cubits scatter into separate piles)

Maybe a secondary option for the prize dispenser to fill with cubits?
    Minus the glass, of course.

@Chickthulhu
    (Idk how to explain it, so I will give an example which is fully tested by me)

If you break a pig that has 50c, it will pop out 5 cubit pieces, 10c for each piece

if you break a pig that has 42c, it will create 7 pieces, 6c for each piece.

If you break a pig that has 50000c, it will create 5 pieces, 10000c for each piece

=> Not really hard to know how much is 1 piece
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    In regards to the second portion of the suggestion, it would be more fitting to use an idea such as "Cubit pouch's" or alike.
    An item that can store cubits and can be distributed with prize machines.
  • Yea but the "cubit card" could be in your list, which I am suggesting, rather than changing the cubit dispensing system. (You know what I mean)