Better weapons

It would be cool if you guys could put new weapons for pvp like swords or bows or something like that instead of just wands

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    There are no "Weapons" in this game. We have Wands which are used by say wizards which kids read about and is basically harmless.

Say they introduce "Weapon" for this example I'll use Bows. They'll be encouraging violence.

I would stand strongly against any "weaponry" into the game as kids as young as 8 play this game.
  • Dude most tv shows show witch craft and let alone swords so when a kid watches that same thing whats wrong with u and also wands really dude harmless if u wanna get all isis about it wands have more of a symbolic meaning so if swords make u think of violence only maybe ur mind set is wrong profanity is used by alot on here and u worried about a sword did i say add blood and gore no so wake up bruv because its ppl like u that find away to blame problems on everything that cant man up to ur own actions so all u do is blame this and that.....really swords omg i cant even say grow up because that would be a insult to kids....really swords my god u rare aint u
    edited June 2016
    Well, firstly no need to be rude "bruv".

Well if you want 8-year-olds running around hitting each other with swords then go ahead and keep suggesting, and shooting each other with bows. Also, please find me a kids show for 8-year-olds, and younger, which is using swords & bows.

I know they have them, but they don't use them violently. I wouldn't put it past this game for kids going around saying "I'll stab you with my sword" and with kids, they pick up words and therefore will start saying that stuff IRL. I've seen it happen loads.
  • Huh lol yeah ironic regardless of games kids still do that the same ones that find the easy way out blaming the devil.....also in this age and time.....kids aint as stupid amd naive as u make them sound.....oh by the way look at those turle ninja dudes....look at alot of shows dude for u to say name one i would be here all day.....jusy admit it u a jelo fellow who couldnt think to suggest it first right right yeah anyways ask on cubic world how many ppl would think its awesome....also u preaching blindly.....bruv...how about this i will make a new post and lets see what they ppl kids seeing that u keep saying kids play.....u gonna troll on freedom of speech as well
    Am I also "jelo" of these?

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2971/fantasy-uppdate/p1

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/14820/#Comment_14820

I also saw about 5-10 suggestion about this on the old forums.

I am no longer arguing with you, this is just childish. It's dragging this topic off-topic. Remember, making 2 threads regarding the same thing is breaking the rules.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Boov actually has a point. There's a reason why all those violent cartoons you're talking about are cartoons, and not live action. Kids are very impressionable and adding realism to violence is not a good idea. Also, in shows like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, you hardly ever see a character die on screen (If at all, I haven't seen any of the newer series/movies). You see a lot of weaponry in cartoons, yes, but you rarely see the weapons being used.

And I know you're probably thinking "But Qbees aren't real. Where's the realism in that?"

Violence has more of an impact when you are in control of it. The Qbees are animated, and not 'humans' by any means, but when a child gets to create violence themselves, or has the same violence done to them, it has a much larger impact. There is a saying, "Show, don't tell", and that is exactly what the difference is between cartoons and video games.

Also, Boov's point about wands being more fantasy-like is exactly why there are wands and not swords or bows at this point. In most kid-shows where there is magic, the wands being used are more for disabling or disarming someone rather than injuring them. Even in CC, the only wand that 'injures' is the harm wand.

Anyway, I guess my point is that kids will pick up on everything you throw at them, so maybe we should throw softer objects, yea?

Sorry about the rant >_<
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Remember, be polite and respect each other.
    Debates is a natural occurrence upon forums, but there is no need to be insulting in the process.