What about music bumpers ?

I'm thinking of music bumpers for realms so that owners can set their own music.
I don't know if you like the idea but i want my shop to play some calssic music while people are buying stuff...To make it fancy and enjoyable.

Comments

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Can't agree with that only for safety reasons. Having music in game would be nice, but I wouldn't trust anyone but our devs to set up the music for the game. Some people don't have good intentions, especially people that love to troll others, I personally wouldn't want to get jumpscared or something worse just by entering someone's realm. Plus not all songs are appropriate, so that's a double no. That's just my personal opinion.
  • Cortana said:

Can't agree with that only for safety reasons. Having music in game would be nice, but I wouldn't trust anyone but our devs to set up the music for the game. Some people don't have good intentions, especially people that love to troll others, I personally wouldn't want to get jumpscared or something worse just by entering someone's realm. Plus not all songs are appropriate, so that's a double no. That's just my personal opinion.

Well what about the game makes the songs instead of the players?

• Yeah i agree with goldbuster