Capes, Some New Hats and Clothes Suggestions and Swords! (THE MEDIEVAL UPDATE -SUGGESTION)

HrothgarHrothgar Member
edited June 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
just a minute ago I was trying to dress up like a super hero.
but my friends mistook me for the trash can that hangs out in my realm 24/7.

I have a suggestion to make.
Actually I got 3 Types Of SUGGESTIONS to make.
------------------------------------------
Number One: Capes (e.g. Super Hero Capes)

In Cubic Castles, players want to feel as powerful and fancy as they can be also, they wanna be a hero!
So, why not add various colored capes? They can dress up as medieval type knights wearing a cape on their back, but if they wanna be a knight, you'll need....
--------------------------------------
Number Two : Swords (e.g. Broadswords, Short Swords etc)
------------
Swords! You'll not only be able to feel knightly, you'll be able to battle your friends in close range as well! We'll be able to duel now without wands and stuff.

And If we wanna feel strong and protected we're gonna need....
------------------------------------------------------
Number Three : Knight Armors and Helmets (800 - 5000c) and Medieval Clothing and Caps (50 - 300c)
--------------

There could be various types of Knight Armors and Helmets such as, Iron, Steel, Emerald, Diamond, Gold etc.
but can't afford one?

Why not buy some regular Medieval Clothes and Caps such as - Qbee Peasant Clothes, Armored Shirt etc
and Wooden Helm, Iron Helm etc.

might sound like too much but, Could It be possible to apply each update various months later on? I can wait.

Well, do you like it?
I was just playing Mount & Blade and I thought of these :P

-Hrothgar

Comments

• Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited June 2016
    1. Already suggested by many qbees but i agree +1
    2. Swords cant be added in the game cuz mods and admins dont wanna see no type of violence in the game, neither if it is made of wooden :(
    3. Cool idea, and there should be a samurai outfit and a ninja mask +1
  • lil roolil roo Member
    edited June 2016
    piratax10 said:

2. Swords cant be added in the game cuz mods and admins dont wanna see no type of violence in the game, neither if it is made of wooden :(

Piratax, I'm sure the administrators would be fine with the swords, They could be a relation to the normal kids knight swords. :p

I remember when I was a kid and I would get one of those foam swords and I would go to school with it, I would sleep with it and I'd even have it by my side at the dinner table, Do you have any memories of any type of sword as a kid? (@ everyone)

• piratax10 said:

Cool! But, the swords could work like Harm Wands! Just hit them and you'll lose some hearts!
    Lil Roo said:

piratax10 said:

Piratax, I'm sure the administrators would be fine with the swords, They could be a relation to the normal kids knight swords. :p

I remember when I was a kid and I would get one of those foam swords and I would go to school with it, I would sleep with it and I'd even have it by my side at the dinner table, Do you have any memories of any type of sword as a kid? (@ everyone)

I used to play with my Legend Of Zelda's Hero Sword and Hyrule Shield when I was little.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited June 2016
    No they will not be normal with swords cuz i already suggested it and they said no
    Its a bit sad :/
  • HrothgarHrothgar Member
    edited June 2016
    Ya....