Items Dissapering From Full Chest.

I.O.S version. I was going to grab some plaster from a chest so I split it into a stack of 1k plaster, I failed to realize my chest was full and so the 1k of plaster I split dissapered from the chest and my realm. Please Help.

Comments

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    When trying to split a stack inside a full chest, this should appear along with zero changes to the items within the chest.

screenshot.4
  • *Ram**Ram* Member
    If you remove the chest, the disappeared items appears again :3
  • ApricotApricot Member
    edited June 2016
    That doesn't happen on IOS Ware, but Ima try removing the chest

Ok I removed the chest but it gave nothing back other then what was alreday in it

Ok I found out that if I dig the chest it gives the items back, but I still cannot get my plaster back from yesterday ;-;
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    You literally just multiposted 3 times... Also just try pming support, if there is no visual appearances. Support MIGHT be able to tell you what happened
  • I don't know how to connect my post
  • OrigamibotOrigamibot Member
    edited June 2016
    Leap said:

I don't know how to connect my post

Just edit the first one, like a post script
    Something I fail to do all to often
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

You literally just multiposted 3 times... Also just try pming support, if there is no visual appearances. Support MIGHT be able to tell you what happened

She didnt, she did edit it 0.o
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember

She He didnt, she he did edit it 0.o
    (I know, I would be confused at first but I know who they are :P)