Decaying realms

How long does it take before ur realm decays and what causes ur realm to start decaying

Comments

• If your realm has few blocks built, it'll decay faster...10k blocks under will decay faster, if I remember correctly? A castle stamp helps the realm stay longer :). So build and put a stamp to make it last longer.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    The less blocks - the faster it decays. Not sure about amount and time right now, since it was changed, but maybe @CosmicCow can tell you. Build more and your realm will stay in place for a longer time. But whatever is below 3000 blocks, decays in maximum like 3 days. For a super fast decay, lock your realm, log off and come back in 5 minutes.
  • Coffeefreak87Coffeefreak87 Member
    edited June 2016
    So as long as I put just one block it stalls it for a bit ?
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

So as long as I put just one block it stalls it for a bit ?

It should, yes.

The decay information does need to be re-released. Hopefully either Cosmic or @SirKewberth could spare a little time to enlighten us with the complete details. I Think the old info is a little outdated now.
  • Cortana said:

The less blocks - the faster it decays. Not sure about amount and time right now, since it was changed, but maybe @CosmicCow can tell you. Build more and your realm will stay in place for a longer time. But whatever is below 3000 blocks, decays in maximum like 3 days. For a super fast decay, lock your realm, log off and come back in 5 minutes.

Thanks cortana I was gonna make a post and ask how to get your deed back if I wanted to move my castle spot on the over world map now I know how to do that lol. And get my stamp back