Bye cc

today i quit from cc cuz i got scammed my umbrella i work much for those 700k i level up like 14--20 pets for those c and boom my best friend scaamm me:( bye to almy friends ;{

Comments

• Sad to see you go :(
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    i think i be back in 1 year :((
  • edited July 2016
    Bye :'(
    I will miss you :(
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    ama mporis pes stous allous oti tha ksanampo mpori se kanena xrono;{
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Sad to see you go, but now you see, maybe trust your friends but NEVER give high value items. That will make people greedy
  • Sad to see you go, but now you see, maybe trust your friends but NEVER give high value items. That will make people greedy

I completely agree ;3
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    byeee;,(
  • EnderwitherEnderwither Member
    edited June 2016
    Are you quitting forums too? :(
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    nope i will stay in forum to check updates;) dont wory for me i just quit cuz im noob now;(
  • Oh at least you get to know what's going on in the Cubic World using the forums :3
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    yep
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Everyone has greed.
  • The Seven Deadly Sins!!! >:O
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Even i haz greed, but i need to keep them so they wont show up o_0

and why's almost everyone quitting!

• Greed is everywhere! It is impossible for someone to not have greed but is possible to keep and not to show them ^>^
  • MythologistMythologist Member
    edited June 2016

Even i haz greed, but i need to keep them so they wont show up o_0

and why's almost everyone quitting!

How almost everyone? I've seen just 2 quitting posts at forums after mine, but maybe because I'm not very active anymore here because I quit also soon, if anyone remembers. Anyways to ask why wasn't your smartest thing (I really don't know how to make better sentence, my home language isn't English) because he quits because he got scammed, I quit because phone I'll buy don't run an operating systems where Cubic Castles is available.
    So everyone have their own reasons. I wont start any fight, just saying because I can and why not.

EDIT: Sorry, I see now also so many quitting posts. That's sad that they're leaving...So many.
  • HellesHelles Member
    Trust no one.
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    ;( helles just if y can check out for Twisteday i think is with nwe acount is see anyone selll umbrella and is low lvl is 99%99% Twisteday;}
  • MythologistMythologist Member
    edited June 2016
    Helles said:

Trust no one.

Rap said something for you up there, just notifying you because he didn't quoted to you.