I NEED MY ACCOUNT BACK!

FGS! I need help people i want my account back! Help Me I Sent a ticket noone is responding. SomeBody Help.

Comments

• edited June 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Patience needs to be learnt :P
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited June 2016
    Don't expect a fast reply. This is an account issue they cannot just give you your account back straight away they need to know it's yours which can & will take time. Yes, could take days.
  • You can send a support ticket, try to provide as much information as you can that if is yours :)
    Also guys, if your account is stolen I know we'd all act the same way. :P
  • Bluemist said:

You can send a support ticket, try to provide as much information as you can that if is yours :)
    Also guys, if your account is stolen I know we'd all act the same way. :P

100% people say to be patient while they can be nearly the same if they lose it
  • edited June 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Wurfino said:

Not ALL can be the same, everyone have different actions and understandings.
    I know a friend who got hacked and scammed, she lost her account and emailed support, she waited patiently and a day later.. She got a reply and got her account back without worrying about anything. (except she lost her items though.) That proves not all can act the same way.
    Panicking is normal for some players, Which is why some players say to have patience or to chillax for the player to calm down about it. Nothing wrong to say 'have patience' or 'chillax' is it?

XD u talking about JustMeg?
    But ye, usually u don't get back the items, you will have the problem fixed but the items will probs not be returned.

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

FGS! I need help people i want my account back! Help Me I Sent a ticket noone is responding. SomeBody Help.

"I Sent a ticket, but I have received no response!"

Be sure to check for support response emails via both your inbox and spam folders.
    Responses are generally rather fast (within 24-48hrs), but for issues that are highly technical, responses may be delayed.
    Sending multiple tickets about the same issue may also delay response.