I think the ID card...

LiberatedLiberated Member
edited June 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
I just think the ID card could potentially have an actual use..
Anyways my idea and suggestion would be able to enable the use of the ID card and, it should be linked to your player and keeps like all your players stats (blocks mined & placed + current exp) how many friends you have, a thing to let people know if you have been banned before, like a background check to lessen the scams in Cubic Castles... Maybe also how many hours you have played too! (Im aware steam has this feature but not all devices and players have this ability to know) Just one more thing as well, how about letting people how long you have played the game.. Like, for example: Me: 23 Feb 2015
Anyways let me know if you like this idea or not :)

Comments

• Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    I like this suggestion and all of its features except for the background history as some players could be offended by it. But generally the idea sounds nice :)
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    ^ also it would be an issue for siblings. One could be a nice player and the other one isn't. They both would share the same bans, warnings, etc; because of sharing the same internet connection. But in general the idea is good.
  • Yah I agree. In this case it could be put on their ID card for like 30 days after their most recent ban. Then it'll be wiped or something lol idk ^^ @Cortana @Professional Killer
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I like this, i cant see also my time played and i would like to know that :D
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited June 2016
    If the ban counter be added i will be dead, i get banned too much by scammers when i reveal their plan :c but i liked the other functions
    +1
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    piratax10 said:

If the ban counter be added i will be dead, i get banned too much by scammers when i reveal their plan :c but i liked the other functions
    +1

I think that refered to being banned from the game(in jail)), not banned from other players realms. That would be insane to track.

It's a nice idea on it's own, but as cortana already pointed out.... it might be creating some strange conflicting results when used from the same address.
  • Speaking of bans... is there a way to visit banned players?
  • Speaking of bans... is there a way to visit banned players?

As this is a whole other question I will answer in a spoiler.
    You can visit the banned players or your friend in Cubic Jail. Most players just stay offline when banned, but if the user decides to visit and walk around in Cubic Jail that's where you can find them and talk to them if the realm isn't muted or the user isn't, Note: You may still visit them if they are muted they can just not communicate back
    Liberated said:

I just think the ID card could potentially have an actual use..
    Anyways my idea and suggestion would be able to enable the use of the ID card and, it should be linked to your player and keeps like all your players stats (blocks mined & placed + current exp) how many friends you have, a thing to let people know if you have been banned before, like a background check to lessen the scams in Cubic Castles... Maybe also how many hours you have played too! (Im aware steam has this feature but not all devices and players have this ability to know) Just one more thing as well, how about letting people how long you have played the game.. Like, for example: Me: 23 Feb 2015
    Anyways let me know if you like this idea or not :)

As for The ID card suggestion I think this would be a brilliant idea!
    Maybe there could be a search bar to search all the users with you own idea card, lets say if someone refuses to show their ID card, you can grab yours and search?
  • edited July 2016
    I like your ideas with the ID card!
    The xp system will be very useful