Pet Idea :3

What If Cosmic Cow Added New Features To Pets Like You Can Ride A Pet So Your Like A Hog Ridet In Clash Of Clans Or Something Like That :O

Comments

• NaishyNaishy SpainMember

What If Cosmic Cow Added New Features To Pets Like You Can Ride A Pet So Your Like A Hog Ridet In Clash Of Clans Or Something Like That :O

+10000000000 >:D
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    And again, cleaned the thread. Refrain from spamming comments for karma, please.

As for suggestion, I'd prefer pets to stay as regular pets. Copying other game's ideas is boring and can lead to copyright issues, imo.
    I'd like to see some mounts though, would be fun in some roleplaying or adventure realms.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I like it though it doesnt need to be added for some pets like cats or chicks
  • I like it though it doesnt need to be added for some pets like cats or chicks

Yes Bur For Cats I Have Idea Maybe U Can Train It To Fetch Your Cloths Or Stuff In a chest?

Yes Bur For Cats I Have Idea Maybe U Can Train It To Fetch Your Cloths Or Stuff In a chest?
    Well thats too OP and too difficult to make (needs to find the chest and stuff), lets say it give it to you
  • I like it though it doesnt need to be added for some pets like cats or chicks

Well thats too OP and too difficult to make (needs to find the chest and stuff), lets say it give it to you
    Yeah A Littpe like that And Maybe Reindeers Like Santa Claus Use Can Fly In The Game Well I Like The idea Of Having To Ride A wuvva Pig So You Are Like HOOOG! RIDERRRR!

Yeah A Littpe like that And Maybe Reindeers Like Santa Claus Use Can Fly In The Game Well I Like The idea Of Having To Ride A wuvva Pig So You Are Like HOOOG! RIDERRRR!
    Well, not flying because it would be used to cheat on parkour
  • No I Meant Only The Reindeer Can Fly And Make The Jingling Sound Like Magic Reindeers Do

No I Meant Only The Reindeer Can Fly And Make The Jingling Sound Like Magic Reindeers Do

Yeah, but then people buy reindeers and cheat on parkours
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

No I Meant Only The Reindeer Can Fly And Make The Jingling Sound Like Magic Reindeers Do

how can a player cheat a parkour when it is the pet that is flying, not the player?
  • Cool Idea!
    scorto7 said:

how can a player cheat a parkour when it is the pet that is flying, not the player?
    Oooooh, i thought you rided then on it xD nvm then its a nice idea
  • scorto7 said:

Oooooh, i thought you rided then on it xD nvm then its a nice idea
    Awesome Right? OR maybe The Snowman Is Throwing Snowballs at You XD
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember

WAIT! Reindeer can fly at lvl 50!
    so what's the purpose of this? D:
  • No I Meant Only The Reindeer Can Fly And Make The Jingling Sound Like Magic Reindeers Do

WAIT! Reindeer can fly at lvl 50!
    so what's the purpose of this? D:
    What Im Saying Is That Thid Reindeer has Another Version, The New Version Is What I Talk About And Can Fly On Lvl 0 :O Also Has Different Look Of Reindeer Kennel