Warriors Of The Savior - Christian Group [We Need Help!]

The WOTS is a Christian group and we spread God's word to everybody!

But we don't have a website DESIGN or a magazine DESIGN.

I need ideas for Christian magazine designs and things for a website. Is this the right place to put it? I don't know, but please help us get good ideas :D

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Oh no, there are now also that kind of stupid things in this game, why do they need to show up everwhere? Also, you say you spread god's word to everyone but this game has many different people from different countrys and other believings so most people probably dont want it, so be ready for the haters (just saying)
  • That's why we are here. There are so many people who don't know God. Why else would I have chosen to make a group here?

Also it's not just there. It's every place I can go to help spread the news about God.

I am prepared for hatings and already have faced them before, in-game and out. But I'm not leaving God's side.
    Also it's rude to complain about people's things. They always say, "If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all."
  • I think it's both. All I need is help and a suggestion for a website and magazine design
  • skyrenerobsskyrenerobs Member
    edited June 2016
    Dont worry i got this....(clears throat) i own hell in my realm lol come make a clan on cc......we will be waiting lol
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember

Oh no, there are now also that kind of stupid things in this game, why do they need to show up everwhere? Also, you say you spread god's word to everyone but this game has many different people from different countrys and other believings so most people probably dont want it, so be ready for the haters (just saying)

True :<

That's why we are here. There are so many people who don't know God. Why else would I have chosen to make a group here?

Also it's not just there. It's every place I can go to help spread the news about God.

I am prepared for hatings and already have faced them before, in-game and out. But I'm not leaving God's side.
    Also it's rude to complain about people's things. They always say, "If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all."

not trying to be rude but... I dont think we want a religion fight...
    Remembered i have a religion fight last month... :-: though just like Ele said, some of us has different believings
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited June 2016
    Cubic Castles is a game where you build things with blocks, and open to people of different ages / faiths / nationalities etc... But the main purpose of these forums and the game is entertainment, and it isn't really the right place to evangelize or spread your religious or political messages. There are plenty of other places on the internet to do that.

I'm not trying to be rude or dissuade you from enjoying the game, but I think these sorts of threads are too off-topic for the game/forum and could lead to arguments between players.
This discussion has been closed.