New Costumes :D

I Wish Cosmic Cow Will Add Some New Costumes Dont you Think?
For Example
Like A Dog Costume Then You Will Be Truely With Your Dog And Spudbug Costume Of It Will Work O.O

Comments

• Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited June 2016
    -Look in recipe section- pretty sure we already have a dog suit and spudbug outfits not the best idea
  • edited June 2016

-Look in recipe section- pretty sure we already have a dog suit and spudbug outfits not the best idea

Its Only For An Example Im Just Puting Basic Ideas Or Something Like That
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    I think a spudbug costume seems kinda cute :3 Just chillin', walking around with your lil legs

Costumes are kinda different from outfits; I think having a bunny costume with my pet hopper seems cool XD dunno
  • lunarisci said:

I think a spudbug costume seems kinda cute :3 Just chillin', walking around with your lil legs

Costumes are kinda different from outfits; I think having a bunny costume with my pet hopper seems cool XD dunno

YES Exactly Maybe The Bunny Costume Has A Built-In Bunny Pjs
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Would be nice to have a dog or cat costume that covers your whole body (then you have pants the tail body and head with build in ears) and spudbug maybe would look nice
  • NaishyNaishy SpainMember
    Dinosaur Costume (Maybe :3)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Kei Yos said:

Dinosaur Costume (Maybe :3)

Special for keen xD
    Also maybe for cosmic a cow costume
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Cleaned the thread... Lets stay on topic, shall we? Also a reminder, spamming comments completely off-topic, will result in a warning as well.
  • Cortana said:

Cleaned the thread... Lets stay on topic, shall we? Also a reminder, spamming comments completely off-topic, will result in a warning as well.

Ok Cortana And Cortana I Know This Is Not Part Of The Thread But How Do You Post A Picture In A PM Or Get Its Url?