What was the first thing you thought of building when you were just a noob ?

MizukiYromaMizukiYroma Member
edited June 2016 in Community
The first thing i thought of building was to replicate a runway! (Yes, a runway where Models catwalk XD)
Then to make a 2nd floor shop!
Until now its still at my realm!
#WhenIwasJustaNoob #NoobDays #Hashtag XD

So tell me what was the first thing you thought of building in the game? Did you build it? :D

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    The very thing i am still trying to finish...

A huge glass maze. :D
    Started on that about 3 months after i joined the game.
  • Modern house
    Never knew how to build good yet
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Pixel art, made 1 of nyan cat :D
  • A pokemon center... Sadly I could not finish it due to lack of cubits and resources :c
    Plus, I only had one room, and that was all I can afford. So I ended up trashing that idea. Those noob days T.T
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • HellesHelles Member
    Home sweet home.
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    A house, made from the blocks in the gift, stone bricks, snow, plaster,...
    im using stone bricks then im out of it, I go to the lerning center and saw a player needs stuff I have
    He offered stone bricks for it
    And, thats also
    My first ever time been scammed
    I lost a Sewing Kit :p i still remember the name of the first scammer tried to scam me
  • I Make A House Made Of Dirt And Though Im Still A Noob He Scammed My Very First Pro Item A Feather Hat
  • A giant qbee of myself. Or even a crafting home...
  • Hmm what I wanted to build that time hmmmmmm............. neat house with store on second floor
  • A shop :)
  • A small house and school :)
  • MizukiYromaMizukiYroma Member
    edited June 2016
    I love the ideas that we can think of in this game XD
    Its like another world
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    The cubic jail dungeon contest was going on when I was a newbie :) so a dungeon for it was the first thing I built
  • I thought about building a city and the an airport; built the airport, but never ended with the city (I strated but never ended, so I trashed the idea)... Now heading for a story themed realm with mysteries and parkour :D
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    I thought it was like minecraft so i built a hose from the blocks you are provided when you first join ._.
  • Making a note block song room where there is all the note block songs! Still on it thpugh... And also my Classical Mansion is in progress
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Making a really weird farm
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    I wanted to make a spawn hub.
    For any my doors.
    I dropped the idea after thinking more if just theme-ing out my realms. :P
  • NerryNerry Member
    I wanted to build Ness, pixel art. From Earthbound.
    Or someone from Sonic
    Like idk
    Ness:

th

Super Son-ic
    th
  • Yep, just made my home!! And i still keep it nice to this day.. No matter how many awesome builds i get, there will always be home sweet home, where me n my besties can relax w a game of yahtzee!!!!
  • A big house which i'm still building, with multiple floors just cause I can.
  • When I was a new player I wanted to build a house and then maybe a city. Kept updating it since.
  • S.ziaS.zia Member
    I builded a castle made out of stone bricks when i just started
    And i... nuke it and build shop o.o
  • I wanted to build a big shop...Later I changed a bit my ideas but yeah...It was a shop, sadly my screenshot if this is gone because my tablet made upgrade and all screenshots are gone now.
  • MM2-2MM2-2 Member
    I wanted to build a horror home before i know that i have a starter realm and i was mining every day to get cubits and buy a realm it was for me nearly impossible but i knew about the starter realm i build a mountain with green goop and some lava xD (Sorry for my bad english xD)
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    My first build idea was The Mall Of America. I mined for over 3 months and took screenshots as my piggy filled up enough to buy the 7k deed. I saved till I got to 10k as I needed more than just the deed. I didn't get rich buying cubits. I happen to meet a lot of the mods (before they were mods) that bought bulk materials. I had my then huge farm spread out in a few realms. My crops were 1500 cotton and 1500 rubber which then was huge at the time. Now TheTimMan's Farm is still I hope the largest at 10k+ of most and some totalling 13.5k The Mall is still only less than 15% full as I had intended it to be home far anyone to place a door to their Shop, Clan, or other types of realms in a single location as the lobbies are now. The Mall is 100x100 & has room for almost 300 doors on 7 floors. It sports a huge ice rink on the 7th floor, & a 221 sofa Movie Theater on the 3rd floor. These are the 2 floors with catwalks out to the center. The floor is an American flag 79x52.

I am now working on my 45th realm "The Roman Road" Google this as I don't want to go into its meaning here. I will have count my realms again, as I forget how many I have a lot of the time.
  • .ci..ci. Member
    First thing I thought of building when I was still a noobish Qbee was a waterfall. I have perfected my waterfall since then. Now my waterfall is part of a hidden elven fortress within Nortia.
  • TarteTarte Member
    a mini house with a secret box inside it that u could go into
  • MM2X2MM2X2 Member
    a parkour