MY SCARF VANISHED!

At Sunday, 2016, June, 9:48am, MY SCARF WAS GONE! I woke up and didn't see my scarf in the spot I was selling it. I have not sold it, no one has perm exept my best friend and she has never stolen when there were rares in my shop she could steal [I know she didn't because I let her borrow my balloon and she gives it back....and my bunny pjs] It is a red-green scarf, and I know it was completely in the glass unless it glitched! Give me it back now!

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited June 2016
    Hi,

It is possible you did get scammed. Just because you trusted someone once doesn't mean they're always trustworthy, people sadly change. I think you should try and get the truth out of your friend(s) before going to support.

Just in case I'd remove his/her permission in your realm till you hear back from support.

- Mr. Penguin
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Support can check it... send in a support request. The more detail the better. When you placed the item etc... There's a lot of possible ways an item can go missing. If someone took it they'd be able to see that in many cases. Items don't generally just go missing. If there was a server problem around the time you placed the item, then support can see that too and may be able to help.
  • Let me state, for the record, there was no glitch here and you can contact us privately. Please contact support.
  • I'm SOOO sorry but my friend had wanted to try it on. She gave it back. I'm so so so sorry for bothering you. Thanks for all the help, though. It means alot that there are people out there fixing glitches and bugs. Next time I post a problem I'll ask my friend if she took it
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Solved & locked.
This discussion has been closed.