REFUNDS IN THE CUBIT STORE

when u accidentally buy something in cubit store I want a refund!

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Its nice to have refund, but that way you can cheat with buying packages and sell things in shop for hugh profit, so i choose for dislike. Sorry
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    edited June 2016
    Be more careful next time.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    -1 be careful when your in the cubit store.
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    Sorry, -1. Be careful when you are in the cubit store. Plus, this technically is cheating, let's say I buy a wing pack. I get imp wings, I refund then open another... That is cheating..
    Let's say I get a flamenco hat in the hat pack and I want a press hat, I can just keep buying and buying and refunding until I get my press.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Um.. There's a pop-up right saying 'Yes' & 'No' just check it :P
  • I say you can get a refund but the catch is the items you want a refund on will disapear from your inventory
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember

Its nice to have refund, but that way you can cheat with buying packages and sell things in shop for hugh profit, so i choose for dislike. Sorry

I agree .
    Someone can buy packs and ask for a refund and then continue buying packs till he get a rare .
  • ArchevixArchevix Member
    edited June 2016
    In his defense, CC can also just make refunds available for all items that aren't packs
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • IwaseleanorIwaseleanor Member
    edited June 2016
    Just because you may not get a desirable item from a pack (look at wurfino's example) does not mean you should get a refund imo. If that were the case you could just infinitely get refunds until you get rarest items in packs...
    It is also hard bar impossible to 'accidentally' buy something because of the confirmation window
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    edited June 2016
    All you people seem to focus on packs that give random stuff.
    But believe it or not, most packs are not like that.
    Example:
    You purchase a stone pack( not paying enough attention to what the confirmation window says) while you actually wanted to buy the sand pack.
    Those packs always give the same stuff and the same amount, so no use cheating there.

I do understand that the confirmation window makes it highly unlikely that this would happen a lot, but it is still possible.

It is logical that clothing packs and other packs with temporary/random items should not be refundable.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    When I bought the unstable pack when it first came out, the interaction with donation tables was messed up, and I ended up losing all of the blocks. I contacted support and they refunded the cost of the pack.
    If you are really so disgruntled about buying the wrong item, you should contact support. They may be able to reclaim the item you purchased and refund the cost. If it was a clothing pack, (which I doubt it could be since you'd have to click outfits, then confirm which one you want) you're most likely out of luck.
    Hope you can get a satisfactory outcome.
  • This is a joke, right?

All you have to be is careful while in the store especially if you're on an Android Or iOS.
  • -sigh-
    -1 for refund cause yes, people would use this to get rare items.
    Also because this shows that you don't pay attention if you 'accidently' buy something, even with the confirmation window.

Try to pay attention and try not to react like a toddler. I see those enough at work.
    (not trying to be rude, but seriously... someone just shut this discussion down)
  • Sometimes you must accept what you get m8, so I completely say no. If you really want to get something specifically, just go to one of the many shops us qbees have. Besides, why would you get a refund for something you thought of paying for. Now it's different if you payed for cubits and didn't get any.