Legend's Suggestions

Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
edited July 2016 in Suggestions & Comments

Legend's Suggestions

More Clan Options: Adding an option to be able to set a player that is allowed to add members to the clan even though he/she is not the leader. Also adding a player search bar in for the clan stone would be helpful.

Gloves: Adding gloves to the accessories section of the store would be amazing. They can come in difference length and colors (Can be dyed).

Stack-able Wearables: Why not make all wearables stack-able such as other items? We all went through that pain of moving items from one realm to another, and throwing a stack of clothes on the ground shows the item with a little number on the side of it that shows the amount of clothes there are in that stack. This will also allow a large amount of wearables to be traded at the same time.

More Options For Trusted Players: Option that allows only trusted players to be able to enter the realm. This will help a lot since there are a lot of players that disconnect while building or chatting with there friends in private and don't want other people to enter the realm.

Copy & Paste: Adding the ability to paste sentences in game would be very helpful to many players, maybe add a limit of pastes allowed per minute to prevent spamming.

Hand Grenades: They have a smaller AOE than a normal bomb, but they can be thrown from a distance up to 5 blocks! Their price would be around 40 Cubits per 10 hand grenades in the shop.

More Wild Life In Mines: Maybe adding small monkeys to the tropical mines / Butterflies to the forest mines / Tiny penguins to the arctic mines ( @Mr. Penguin ) / Lizards to the desert mines / Wild cats to the mountain mines. Saying that, non of these can be caught or interacted with, they are just there to give more life to the mines. (They will only wander around in the mines)

Option For Removing Fog: You know, in big realms/rooms, when you move away from an area it starts to get foggy and unseen, and I understand that it is made to reduce lag in huge rooms/realms, but it ruins some of the big builds and make most of the realm unseen which is really annoying to a lot of people including me, so maybe adding an option to turn that fog off would be very helpful.

That's all I got for now, thanks for reading.

Comments

• Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    iam not sure with the 1st one doe. What if you accidently make him/her can add members? 0_0 (Jk) but iam kinda not sure about this suggestion

Suggestion 2 : Why not? :P it's kinda cool to have it especially when minning. My hand would not be dirty xD

suggestion3 : YUSS WE NEED THISSS, i got alot of things in my WAREdrobe
    and i need to stack one of em >:O

suggestion4 : Yes! this is useful for us when building something with a friend or roleplaying :D
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    Bump! New suggestion added ^^
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Like them all :D
    edited June 2016
    BUMP, updated C:
  • Da Legend said:

Hand Grenades

Bit too extreme don't you think...?

Other than that, Clever ideas, I like it! +1

Lil Roo said:

Da Legend said:

Hand Grenades

Bit too extreme don't you think...?

Other than that, Clever ideas, I like it! +1

We already have bombs...
  • +1for the tiny penguins xd
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    -1 for copy and paste. Players may copy and paste inappropriate websites, and someone will check them out. For the other ideas +1
  • You don't understand what I mean by 'too extreme', I probably used the wrong set of words to describe it but what I meant was that don't you think it'll be too much of a thing to work on since we have bombs, What'll the use in hand grenades be?

Do we really need such things as throwable bombs?

I may be wrong though
    Lil Roo said:

You don't understand what I mean by 'too extreme', I probably used the wrong set of words to describe it but what I meant was that don't you think it'll be too much of a thing to work on since we have bombs, What'll the use in hand grenades be?

Do we really need such things as throwable bombs?

I may be wrong though

Don't you just hate it when you put a bomb next to someone and it kills you?
    Bump! New suggestion have been added.
  • "wild life in mines" it has been suggested last time but the discussion died(I think), is that also you xD
    the fog thingy... maybe we can do the visibility setting like far, normal, or near that's when it starts to fog
    The wild life suggestion have been there since last month, only the fog option is new.