How people get rich in this game?

Title says it all..

I don't think so that they mine ores or something like that cuz that's extremelly slow...

Do they buy for cheap and sell for more? Or something else?

Thanks..

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Mining can be better if you have a perk that gives faster c out of blocks, but people also buy low and sell high.
    Also if you find a giveaway you can sell the items you get
    Daily quests give 50c each
    Beg by your friends for c (joke xD)
  • HellesHelles Member
    TRADING...
  • Crafting popular blocks for the right amount price
    once you gather alot of cubits do a buy n sell method
    Example:You buy 1 dirt for a cheap price that cost 1000c then you sell it for a higher price that wouldnt exceed to the max price of the item so people would buy it.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    How I get rich is mostly by: selling my hats, buying c and tapjoy
  • Title says it all..

I don't think so that they mine ores or something like that cuz that's extremelly slow...

Do they buy for cheap and sell for more? Or something else?

Thanks..

Mine rubber and sell it 10/ 1 cubit.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    How people get rich? What's rich? To some people 50k is rich, some 5k is rich, to me 750k+ is rich.

The main, best way to get rich, is to go mining. I suggest side-ores you get all the ores + sand if in Desert Mine(s), save up 10k, can take few days. Once you get 10,000c the rest is all about you.

Buy a realm, room or even use a current room. Make a shop, size doesn't matter, then you can sell things you mined. There are not many crafted items shops that are popular. Make a popular mining/crafting shop and you'll make money. Or alternately you can buy/sell items, which is very popular. Example: Buy X hat 50c sell X hat 100c.

I could talk for days on how to earn cubits. You could go to people's giveaway, they give items out, don't do payaways tho! You could do Daily Quests for 50c. you could build for people and earn cubits, build for yourself and leave a piggy, people can leave you nice donations.

Take part in events/contest. I did one in Easter, got me 600k, people do them all the time and you can win amazing things.

Also, you said mining ores is slow, yes it is. I can mine 10000 ores daily, sell that 10/c or 5/c that's 1000-2000c. That's not bad to me.

- Mr. Penguin
  • HellesHelles Member
    There is no rich or poor for me, personally i have a lot of stuff that worth a lot, but i'm seeking more, it's human nature.
  • .ci..ci. Member
    Helles said:

There is no rich or poor for me, personally i have a lot of stuff that worth a lot, but i'm seeking more, it's human nature.

Personally, the only expensive things I desire in CC are the dark angel wings, my own clan, and just enough of all the other random stuff to keep up my shop.
  • Buy packs like yulitide packs, halloween packs that are just for limited time only and when the packs are gone wait till the items get rare then sell it thats how i get rich
  • MM2X2MM2X2 Member
    Beg ur parents for money and buy cubits
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Or mine/craft for players +
    Buy cheap sell high

• I don't know is it said before but one of my friends told me that if you buy pets (wanted pets) at low level and level them to 49 you can sell them for profit.
    Hope that helps.
  • *Ram**Ram* Member
    Hmm buying cubits is a good way to earn cubits to be rich , but it needs good amount of moneys and spend cubits you bought quickly ( as for me )
    Ive spend $400 dollars in this game but i dont consider me as a rich qbee, i consider rich qbee as earning cubits by not using shortcuts ( buying cubits )
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Honestly, in my opinion, the only rich people on CC are admins. We're just players going throughout our daily lives, being to ourselves, "rich"
  • Hey Dude If U Wanna Be Rich Be Smart At doing Trades Always Think About Profit But If You Really Want The Item You Can overpay For It Knowing That This is your Dream Item I Guess?