Argument starters

What general things trigger you guys maybe this can help everyone with avoiding arguments what do you guys not want me to posts and I will post trolling as it's not really harmful it's all fun in games. So you guys can't say that. And if this post starts a argument god help me I can't do anything right.

Comments

• BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Hmmm , post a scam joke that can be taked by a real scam or/and for teach a kind of scam for you is a right thing ? If it is , you are in a wrong forum dude
  • Hmmm , post a scam joke that can be taked by a real scam or/and for teach a kind of scam for you is a right thing ? If it is , you are in a wrong forum dude

I know not to post that anymore I was banned for that you didn't need to add that thanks for your feedback though
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited June 2016
    I am not trying to start an argument, but you & your posts are argument-starters. Everyone is against scamming, everyone hates scammers, yet you go and make a video of you scamming... It's just absurd.

It's like if I was at school, and I was being bullied for doing X I would tell a teacher? What you're doing is going straight to the "Bully" and doing X. For anyone who didn't get that - I am stating she's doing this stuff which is X and getting told off for it, she should tell the mods she won't do it again, but she's going back in and doing more scamming videos.

Honestly, I thought you were a "troll" out for a quick laugh. I'll admit, I have done many trolls with Holla's giveaways. Everyone I do with to knows they're jokes. Your not only "trolling" by scamming you're teaching people to scam. Personally, I always check youtube reviews of games before I play them. Picture if someone came across your videos as they wanted to know what to do.

"Trolling is fun in games" yes and no. Some trolls get/got so bad admins had to put fixes into the game because of it. Example: Acelo rings + Bumper = Wasting Warp Sugar. Now because of trollers we are losing out. But trolling is okay, sometimes, like on events. Example: April Fool's Day.

"What do you guys not want me to post" Just don't troll on the forums, do it with your friends, and try to keep it off Youtube. Any scamming video is not only getting YOU a bad reputation it's helping new players learn how to scam.

- Mr. Penguin
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I'm going to agree with Mr. Penguin on this one. So many players are sick and tired of dealing with scams and trolls, and sick and tired of seeing it. Posting a video about scamming/trolling is going to attract negative attention, whether you want it to or not.
    And starting a post where you ask people what triggers them, fully expecting people to say "videos of trolling", and then you say you don't care and are going to post them no matter what, OF COURSE will start arguments and outrage.
    Don't ask a question you have no intention of hearing the answer to.
  • Did you guys not see me get banned for that again like the first comment ur words are unnecessary
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited June 2016
    I know you got banned, everyone does.
  • Coffee, just post some proper videos that does not involve anything that makes other people unhappy :P
  • Coffee, just post some proper videos that does not involve anything that makes other people unhappy :P

Making a trap shouldn't start a argument like common you guys are ridiculous lol
  • What general things trigger you guys maybe this can help everyone with avoiding arguments what do you guys not want me to posts and I will post trolling as it's not really harmful it's all fun in games. So you guys can't say that. And if this post starts a argument god help me I can't do anything right.

It really depends on the severity, and case to trigger me to make an argument. I may ask you not to post scam stuff, or trolling though, it may be fun in all games to you but no others, this is where opinions come in. Whoever does the "Trolls" where you use the crunch bumper, that's not cool, all of the others miss out because you practically took their warp sugar. I am not trying to start an argument with you this is just my person opinion.

Did you guys not see me get banned for that again like the first comment ur words are unnecessary

But you still did it, correct? Yes. That will be on your history forever pretty much, you asked for the public's opinionated statements so yo can't tell us it is unnecessary. If you don't want to have our feedback I suggest you don't ask for opinions. :)

Hmmm , post a scam joke that can be taked by a real scam or/and for teach a kind of scam for you is a right thing ? If it is , you are in a wrong forum dude

I know not to post that anymore I was banned for that you didn't need to add that thanks for your feedback though
    With Best Regards, Sincerely, BlueMist.

Making a trap shouldn't start a argument like common you guys are ridiculous lol
    It would because players might troll other players now and next thing you know people are trapped
  • Bluemist said:

What general things trigger you guys maybe this can help everyone with avoiding arguments what do you guys not want me to posts and I will post trolling as it's not really harmful it's all fun in games. So you guys can't say that. And if this post starts a argument god help me I can't do anything right.

It really depends on the severity, and case to trigger me to make an argument. I may ask you not to post scam stuff, or trolling though, it may be fun in all games to you but no others, this is where opinions come in. Whoever does the "Trolls" where you use the crunch bumper, that's not cool, all of the others miss out because you practically took their warp sugar. I am not trying to start an argument with you this is just my person opinion.

Did you guys not see me get banned for that again like the first comment ur words are unnecessary

But you still did it, correct? Yes. That will be on your history forever pretty much, you asked for the public's opinionated statements so yo can't tell us it is unnecessary. If you don't want to have our feedback I suggest you don't ask for opinions. :)

Your opinion is respected but where'd you get stealing warp sugar from????????
  • Bluemist said:

Well I would guess stealing warp sugar would go under category trolling.
  • Bluemist said:

Bluemist said:

How would u steal warp sugar I can understand making a whole bunch of warp sugar and place the bumper in a trap hey have you guys ever finished the fady foam tutorial in the learning center that trap was harsh so I trapped are 100% not against rules
  • Bluemist said:

Bluemist said:

How would u steal warp sugar I can understand making a whole bunch of warp sugar and place the bumper in a trap hey have you guys ever finished the fady foam tutorial in the learning center that trap was harsh so I trapped are 100% not against rules
    Ok, yes, it is harsh and not against rules, but yet it is frowned upon.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Also, yes, it's not against the rules. But you didn't ask in the original post what was "legal" for you to do. You asked what was okay to do, that wouldn't set the community chasing after you.
    From what we can see just in this topic, I think its safe to say posting videos of harsh trolling is not okay to do.
  • Bluemist said:

Bluemist said:

Bluemist said:

Ok, yes, it is harsh and not against rules, but yet it is frowned upon.
    This video is my defense if you have a problem with it you would have to take it up with kewberth
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Locking as its gone far enough again
This discussion has been closed.