About the warnings

genstergenster Member
edited June 2016 in Help Requests
I received mild for posting 2 posts in the same place, I refrained from it and changed the duplicate post's name, but I received another warning medium for the same reason again, I don't remember I posted 2 same threads! And now I received severe now for saying bad words, I didn't even say anything bad!

Comments

• It's good to avoid arguments that's all I can say
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    edited June 2016
    I think the two that are considered "same threads" in this case are the ones you posted about making cubits fast. I know they had different titles, but the basis of the topic was the same. It might not be about the actual threads either. It could have been multiposting (which I think is defined as posting two or more comments on the same thread without another comment in between them).
    Either way, you should probably contact a moderator or admin if you feel like you didn't do anything to earn the warnings. Posting threads about it will probably not help very much.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    If you have any issues on your warnings how/why you got them, PM a Forums Moderator or Horus who is the Forums Admin.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Well. The bad word u said was cr.... In The thread "can someone give me a cash register"
  • That word isn't even a bad word! Any kind of forums allow that word!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.