Autoclickers and Third Party Softwares

I saw this guy using auto clicker to level up is this against the rules?

Comments

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Yes @Cortana
  • Well just got banned from realm xD
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    It is indeed against the rules.
    Will quote the guidlines: "Restrictions. Your permission to use Cubic Castles is conditioned upon the following Use Restrictions and Conduct Restrictions: You agree that you will not under any circumstances: 19.modify any files or use any game hacking/altering/cheating software or tools;

Cheating & Automation

Don't use loopholes in the game, or use scripts, or 3rd party software to cheat the game in ways that will make it less fun for everyone. Anyone who is caught doing this sort of thing will be banned. You may get a warning if you're lucky. You may not. We will actively update the server to detect and shut down these sorts of cheats. Just because you get away with it one day doesn't mean it will work the next. If you value your account, then don't do this.

If a bug is found in the game that allows a player to create free cubits, or free items, report it it cubic castles staff. We have systems in place to detect these problems and while it might seem like you can get away with it at first, attempting to take advantage of this kind of bug will most often lead to a permanent ban of you account. Be very cautious about accepting items or cubits from a player you think is cheating, as this could also lead to problems for your account even if you are not the one exploiting the bug. "

You can contact support as well.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Whats autoclicking about it? Do you get xp from loging in and out?
  • ApricotApricot Member
    edited June 2016
    No it clicks the craft button really fast for you that's why he kept crashing but the craft speed was really fast
    That's why he is getting a lot of experience
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Ah okay, and btw dont post 2 posts after each other to prefent warnings and eventually bans
  • :P i could use something like that but i aint that desperate besides i dont know how to hack
  • HellesHelles Member
    I saw both PLAYB0Y and LEGENDB0Y
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    @Leap Edit Ur Last Comment And Combine Ur 2nd To The First One So That Ur Not Multiposting.
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited June 2016
    @Superxtreme

Edit super has dealt with this guy and i believe he has been issued a ban
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Leap said:

No it clicks the craft button really fast for you that's why he kept crashing but the craft speed was really fast
    That's why he is getting a lot of experience

Clicking fast won't speed up the craft speed as it is limited.
    I'm guessing he was using a speedhack along with a autoclicker