Pls post bellow who all seen that rude hollas!

=Illusion==Illusion= Member
edited November 2016 in Community
Well i like this game and my timezome i often go online right now idk exakt cubic time but its about 6 cc time.
German time its about 3pm
and its not the first time i see many very rude hollas,
i Report them instantly but seems nothing happend
and so 1 person do 1 holla after another with blaming mods and admins and also peps.
just wanted to say that should be a eye on

also im Sry if i postet this in the wrong place, idk where to put it?
im sure im not the only one who seen that rude hollas what happend mostly right now at this time

Thx

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I can't stand when people start fights in hollas. If they really wanted to settle something, they'd talk in private. Most of the time, they do it for attention and nothing else.

Also Mod/Admin shaming or blaming in hollas is not only rude, its kind of stupid. The reason people get mad at mods (from what I've seen) is that they've been scammed and the mods were unable to return their items.
    I am honestly afraid for these children that believe they can do whatever they like and make it out unscathed. Actions have consequences, and no amount of elitism will change that. (or should change it at least)
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Well moderators & admins cannot be on 24/7, and even when they're on they could be AFK, busy, eating etc. they're not robots. They'll be times in ALL games where the mods etc. won't be online and people will do bad things, happens in any game, but the mods don't know if you don't report.

If someone's doing Holla after Holla of swearing and you know they didn't get muted and/or banned just PM a mod with screenshots.

I've done before, last week someone was swearing in Hollas, sadly no mods online. What did I do? Took a screenshot, send it to a mod, and they got punished.

@AshiMagari You are 100% right, the people are being rude because CosmicCow, and mods, cannot and will not return items so kids get angry, like they do IRL, and go on a "paddy" and swear and become rude. Most kids on the game will be quiet if you example that's it's wrong.

ALL people who break the rules get some form of punishment, just report it :) Mods do read the reports, I know that for a fact.
  • =Illusion==Illusion= Member
    edited June 2016
    i reported several times (read above peng !), and sure mods not always online but doesnt exist chat log?
    i mean when they online they might be able to see?
    and i remember last week peng it was 1 rude holla after another...
    but a mute for some days isnt a soluce when that pep do it again and again, when his mute is over!
    Is it a soluce for more then 3 swearing hollas after another to mute only?
    3 times and more after another?

For me that person BEG for get ban!
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Mods do not have access to chat logs, so in order to deal with rude hollas they would have to be online.

I've tried a little to choose mods that are online at different times of the day, but there are still times where one may not happen to be online. Different mods play more and less depending on what's going on in their lives. Some get busy with school, work, real life etc... and then get more active again later.

If you see someone who you feel is not using the hollas correctly, and you're unable to get a mod to intervene, I'd suggest filing a support request. If you give them the time and name of the player, they will be able to review it and apply a ban if deserved.

i reported several times (read above peng !), and sure mods not always online but doesnt exist chat log?
    i mean when they online they might be able to see?
    and i remember last week peng it was 1 rude holla after another...
    but a mute for some days isnt a soluce when that pep do it again and again, when his mute is over!
    Is it a soluce for more then 3 swearing hollas after another to mute only?
    3 times and more after another?

For me that person BEG for get ban!

Well, mods cannot read reports instantly sadly, you'll have to wait for them to check them. But as Kewb said, they can't read chat logs & only have your word, they cannot get proof. That's why PMing a mod with a picture, or as Kewb said message support. ^^
  • Mods do not have access to chat logs, so in order to deal with rude hollas they would have to be online.

I've tried a little to choose mods that are online at different times of the day, but there are still times where one may not happen to be online. Different mods play more and less depending on what's going on in their lives. Some get busy with school, work, real life etc... and then get more active again later.

If you see someone who you feel is not using the hollas correctly, and you're unable to get a mod to intervene, I'd suggest filing a support request. If you give them the time and name of the player, they will be able to review it and apply a ban if deserved.

If I were old enough if be on like every dang day XD I want to play on becoming one when I'm the right age it'd always be convenient XD I'm almost always online day or night :p when I'm 17 or whatever the age is I wanna try to become a mod
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember

Mods do not have access to chat logs, so in order to deal with rude hollas they would have to be online.

If I were old enough if be on like every dang day XD I want to play on becoming one when I'm the right age it'd always be convenient XD I'm almost always online day or night :p when I'm 17 or whatever the age is I wanna try to become a mod
    Shhh! Becoming a mod is stressful!
    Just because you're 17 doesn't mean you'll be a mod, Pickles O_O