Accelloring vs Door

edited June 2016 in Help Requests
MY ABNORMAL FRIEND PLACED A ACCELORING IN FRONT OF THE DOOR IN MY ROOM PLEASE ADD ME TO FIX IT

Comments

• The ring gets removed automatically after some time be patience and try to get in again and again.
  • Vertical or horizontal accelo? If he/she placed vertical acc and there's a block on top of it just remove the block on top of it, and if he/she placed horizontal acc it may "explode" if u try to enter the room rapidly
  • @gdog @signhunter thanks for rescuing my room
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    My friend did this to me a long time ago, haha. Like, a year and a half ago or something like that. I had a little closet room. And he tried to surprise me by putting a ring near the door that would shoot me to the other side of the room. He placed the ring the wrong way, so it would have shot me back out of the room (that had literally everything I owned in it btw) xD

He was very lucky I was inside the room when I last logged off. Otherwise, he would have been in trouble ^^
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Issue solved. Topic closed.

If anyone else faces this issue, please contact the support staff @ http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
This discussion has been closed.