Me when someone ask me for permissions...

Comments

• edited June 2016
    No one ever tries to scam me or copy my builds in general it makes me sad that I am not loved. Am I not worthy :(.
  • HellesHelles Member
    edited June 2016

No one ever tries to scam me or copy my builds in general it makes me sad that I am not loved. Am I not worthy :(.

It's not like that, i think you're just lucky that no one scammed you or copied your builds.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember

Probably noone can copy your amazing builds '-'
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

I think rather that they don't dare try to mess with you. Your name is very powerful around these parts XP
  • No one ever tries to scam me or copy my builds in general it makes me sad that I am not loved. Am I not worthy :(.

Oh don't worry, you don't know how many Qbeez you've inspired with your incredible builds :)
  • smuressmures Member

Grey, I will copy everything you have built to show you my love *^*
    Jk, we all love you, we just can't build the same way as you <3
  • NerryNerry Member
    When someone asks me. I just be like.
    "Its gonna be one of those days, isn't it."
    Banned.
    Wasted.
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    Lol everyday

Them :"Who, is owner."
    Me: "Me."
    Them: "Can I have access. I want to build."