Suggestions :3 (added new one 28 may: added teleport block)

elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
edited May 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
a gravity block: its a bumpable block like a mute block (only usable for people with perm) that will make the people in the realm unable to jump, exept the permed people (buyable in shop)

tourist quests: just fun quests that lets you see the world of cubic castles that only give small prices like a piece of dirt, you get one quest a day, just like the daily quests but it wont count asdaily quests so to avoid you cant gwt anymore daily quests because the tourist quests, you will only be able to have one tourist quest and not more to avoid spam of quests. And the quests stop when you saw everything and the people get new quests when a new nice realm has been added (only cc crew can choose the quest realms)

More color dogs/cats: if you buy a doog or mewmew from cubit store you can only get 1 color dog, why not 5 diferent colors? And then an albino dog/cat is the rarest

Owls!: especially a white owl as that one in harry potter :3 (pet or animal i dont care, even an item that moves i would like (then its in his cage))

Spawn effect: if you spawn you just spawn in it, why not make it when you spawn that you have bats or something else around you? Then its in the pack place (at the place with the wings and stuff) and you can buy different kinds of spawn effects that you can equipe in a special slot

Deer horns: instead of ram horns also deer horns!

Placable deer head: who doesnt like a deer head trophie above the fireplace? (Crafting recepy: cotton, wood plank, nails) (with xmas theres a rudolf head)

blindness bumper: if you stamp the block people will get blindness what makes them that they cant see further, i hear you thinking "why dont use a darkness stamp?" Well then you cant see anything, the blindness bumper will make you see nothing from a certain farness.(buyable in shop)

make slime and ghost costume wear hats!: some people already suggested this but now i do it too, slime and ghost goes in the hats slot while all other glothes on your body get invisible, so why not place it on the shirt slot so we can wear hats with the costumes?
2016-06-21-23-05-52-1
^because who doesnt like this?

playcase: its another way to use your tokens on, you put a token in it and turn the playcase (dont know the actual english translation) and you have chance to win an hat (special, only gettable via playcase), tokens, or cubits from it. (Not craftable, only placable by admins)

Dolly's: its pretty irritating to have to pick all your items from your chest to get it in another chest, so why not make a dolly with what you can carry all your items in the chest with chest and all? Also, if theres a sentry on it it will stay on and still be from the one that placed it on it (crafting recepy: 2x rubber, 7 iron pools, 2x gears)

perks reset: what i mean with this is that you can buy in the cc store an item that resets all your perks that you got so that you can choose them all again, give an idea what the price should be ;)

clan flags: with this i mean like a flag next to your clan name above your head or a flag that you can customize and hold in your hand

floaty block: this block can be placed anywhere without the need to have another block under it (like press anywhere in the air and it just places it there)

use chisel on blocks: what i mean by this is that we then can use a chisel on like grass blocks etc. To get the pattern we want instead of needing to destroy it over and over again

spudbug costume: we got slime and ghost already so why not a spudbug costume? :D

able to fill watering cans from the inventory: so its pretty annoying to have to walk to a working bench every time you need to fill your watering can.... especially when you have 250+ crops... and of course carrying more watering cans will solve it somehow but why not make it able to just drag some water to the watering can in your inventory and that it will get filled back up again?

able to put all soil in a realm: so if we get like the upgrade: "put 100 soil in 2 realms" why can we only do 100 soil max then in a realm? I suggest we can do all in 1 realm with then the OPTION to put it in a second realm, so like if you get 100 soil in 2 realms then you can do or 200 soil in 1 realm or use 200 soils in 2 realms

pvp block and markers:like we have the foundation blocks and such i suggest the same but then to mark where you can turn on and turn off pvp
Hope you like them, tell me what you think about it!

snow dunes: like we have the sand dunes in the summer pack, so why not snow dunes in the xmas pack?

race filter for the overworld: so in the overworld we have filters for parkour and pvp and such, but why not also a filter for race realms with an added option in realm settings?

search realms based on person's name: so we can search realm names.... but nowadays there are many realms with names simulair to the other or with spaces so they exactly look the same.... so why not add also an option to search a person and see the realms made by that person?

treadmill: so basically its a treadmill that whatever you place on it will move with the direction its placed on, so like if you do it 2 ways you can make it go back and forth, also i dunno if its hard to code but optionally also that if it goes of the edge of it it will be affected by gravity till it hits a solid block

wind machines able to go upwards: so we can use wind machines to put people away... but why not also being able to put it so that wind machines blow you up? :D

anti-tp block: basically what this does is that if the block has been placed in the realm that no one can tp to there using friends, because sometimes you want the realm to be open but you dont want people to ruin the whole thing of lets say a giveaway with a puzzle and that someone just tp's

event bumper block: so we have right now the questbook bumper right? Why not make a same bumper using the questbook system but it can go up to 1000? Maybe also that admins can only spawn it in

foam remover: so sometimes you put a lot of foam down, but later you want to erease it again because it gave lag or another reason but destroying them all one per one or using bombs is a lot of work, so basically i thought of a foam remover you make with 1 iron, 1 solvent and 1 water to make 1 foam remover and you spray it on just like foam but itll have the oppiside working

items that can only be crafted during certain events: so there a lot of people that think that the event items arent accesable with the ammount the packs cost, so my idea was that then there are certain items during events that can only be crafted during the event and afterwards not anymore

presents tied to letters: so this is a bit from animal crossing, but i want to give the mailbox some more attention by adding this: basically what this is that you can craft/buy wrapping paper and you can tie it to a mail to post it in their mailbox, how it shows it then the letter and then a small present icon on the lower left

teleport block: what this block does is that you can put down more of these blocks in a realm (maybe with a max of like 6 blocks or so, but alteast more than 2) and when you place them you can give them names you can write yourself, when bumping this bumper you can choose to which you want to tp and then you go to it in an instant
And why do i suggest this while there are portals and the other teleportion blocks? Well portals is an idea but they are hugh and hard to hide, the friend teleportion block needs an alt/friend, and the warpfood blocks works but these make you leave the realm everytime and its irritating if you need to be at multiple places at the same time and you happen to talk with someone, or maybe if you want to have customers go to those places
Also this can have 2 different types: one that everyone can use and one that only people with perm can use (that way people can easily go from like a clothing section to a crafting section)

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Added another suggestion
    And added another one
  • +1 on more colors for dogs/cats
    Bump again, just wanna share my ideas :P
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I like this Tourists quests.
    Especially level 50 players would like to do this as most quests(not counting daily quests) are about xp rewards and that is of no use to a lvl 50 player.
    Take the scenic route.... discover new places.
    Yep, that's always fun. :D
    scorto7 said:

I like this Tourists quests.
    Especially level 50 players would like to do this as most quests(not counting daily quests) are about xp rewards and that is of no use to a lvl 50 player.
    Take the scenic route.... discover new places.
    Yep, that's always fun. :D

Glad you like it :D
    Bump
    Added 3 more suggestions!
  • Owl pet from Harry Potter <3 Yes please! :D
  • HellesHelles Member
    edited June 2016
    White Owl please!!
    #OwlLover
    +1
    Added 2 extra suggestions!
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Deer horns and placeable deer head, reminds me of home :P, I like it
    Added another suggestion :D
    Added another suggestion, also added on how to get the stuff
  • 1+ for spawn effect and I just want to add why not make special clothing where the effects are on it so when you die wearing that item you get the effect or you can craft spawn effects ON clothing? 0.0
    +1 for both of the deer related ideas!
    +1 for the slyme and ghost costume cuz it's a nice idea :o
    RawSkin said:

1+ for spawn effect and I just want to add why not make special clothing where the effects are on it so when you die wearing that item you get the effect or you can craft spawn effects ON clothing? 0.0

Well, honestly i like the idea. But if you think about the ammount of lag that is being produced by it i will disagree
  • RawskinRawskin Member
    edited August 2016

RawSkin said:

1+ for spawn effect and I just want to add why not make special clothing where the effects are on it so when you die wearing that item you get the effect or you can craft spawn effects ON clothing? 0.0

Well, honestly i like the idea. But if you think about the ammount of lag that is being produced by it i will disagree
    Do we get lag while firing a wand or hitting someone with a wand?
    No. (if you do you should get a new device imo) anyway we don't need big effects, small effects like the wand effects give, or a little bit bigger than the wand effects is good enough for a respawn effect imo, and İ don't think it'll create lag, just because the wands don't create lag, so İ guess the respawn effects won't either.
    rawskin said:

RawSkin said:

Do we get lag while firing a wand or hitting someone with a wand?
    No. (if you do you should get a new device imo) anyway we don't need big effects, small effects like the wand effects give, or a little bit bigger than the wand effects is good enough for a respawn effect imo, and İ don't think it'll create lag, just because the wands don't create lag, so İ guess the respawn effects won't either.
    Yes, i get lagged by a wands event if more than 2 people use it at the same time and no i cant buy a new phone because i am poor and a spawn effect dont has to give lag always, maybe at places where people spawn very much but thats then only when they spawn and not the whole time
  • Yes yes yes! :D
    bump! especially want the sime wear hats thing added
    bump! added a suggestion: perks reset!

also any admin that want to see my costume can wear hats idea? @SirKewberth
  • i like the colour pet +1
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    yeah some of these are very good ideas
  • +11 but deer horns alrdy exist just that their called antlers
  • +1 Great Ideas.
    *Saina* said:

+11 but deer horns alrdy exist just that their called antlers

i mean like that but another look, since this antlers are a bit boring
  • What about pet penguins for Xmas this yea
  • iiSkyKaitiiSkyKait Member
    edited November 2016
    Year* sorry didn't know.
    Zilac, there is a edit option available if you press at the right top of your post. To avoid warnings and eventual banns use that (2 posts in a row or more counts as multiposting)
  • a panda pet or a lepricon pet for st patricks day. i also thinck u should be able to get a cup of coffe which will be part off your outfit