Dry Stucco

TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
edited February 2016 in Bug Reports
In a 33 x 33 Realm, With a light rain weather stamp, & a level 1 Snowman. While placing stucco and on the 4th row, walking on top of the wall, when placing stucco, the Qbee jumps off & back on the wall as if there is an obstruction. It repeats on the 5th row, and the 6th row it says 'can't reach till you walk forward 1 block to place stucco. It stops at the end of the wall which is 15 columns long. After the 6th row, its all good again.

The Realm in question is 'Fine Art' Owned by TheTimMan & placed in NE Tinkerworld.

Comments

• I dont see anything wrong with this. Actually, the system can only reach blocks within a SINGLE jump, which is 3 blocks tall. So if it is 4 blocks tall, your qbee avatar will jump rapidly as if it cannot reach that point.
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    I'm walking on top of the wall as stated. It jumps off of the wall, then back on to place the stucco right in front of me. Then on the 6th row it WON'T place it till I walk forward 1 block. All this time I am still on top of the wall I am building, as I had stated in my post.

"walking on top of the wall, when placing stucco, the Qbee jumps off & back on the wall "

Karma is not the important thing here, as quality over quantity is the key to solving issues here.