Winter flower

I can't get the winter flower quest done I haven't gotten jump man three and it's really ticking G me off I just wanna complete it :(

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Winter flower I believe is an expert quest... Mabz designed it for higher level players. It may be impossible without speed demon 3. I will let him answer, but I think you need that perk to complete it.
  • Winter flower I believe is an expert quest... Mabz designed it for higher level players. It may be impossible without speed demon 3. I will let him answer, but I think you need that perk to complete it.

I'm level 34 >_< and I legit have no more quests dangit
  • *MMS*MMS Member

Winter flower I believe is an expert quest... Mabz designed it for higher level players. It may be impossible without speed demon 3. I will let him answer, but I think you need that perk to complete it.

I managed to complete it with only Speed Demon 2..
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Its possible with no speed demon 0 or 1 but is incredibly difficult, I only made the jumps once then never again without speed demon, You NEED jump man however as far as I know
  • MabzMabz Forum Administrator, Customer Support
    This is made for expert players to feature the wind machine. I tried to have it with 'no perk' quest but players with speed demon perks can cheat their way because it needs the extra movement speed to reach certain areas.

I will make more quests that cater to non-perk players but I won't make promises on having 1-2 quests for expert players too.
  • Btw... There's still a pretty big shortcut...
  • MabzMabz Forum Administrator, Customer Support
    That's not good. Can you show me where? PM would be good.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited June 2016
    There's no warp ancors in many of the quest where many players can just Tp to the end.
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited June 2016
    At this point im doomed XD
    I dont want to find the the big shortcut id be cheating and thats not my thing
  • I only have speed demon 1, if I just press "w" I just get blown back slowly facing the wind machine, but if I jump and go I managed to make it. It was just too confusing at the end,so I couldn't finish the quest.
  • *Ram**Ram* Member
    I cleared winter flower without jumpman perk ( i had speed demon 1 back then )
  • I completed the quest with Speed Demon 1 and Jumpman
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Suggestion! (Warp Anchor Glass Cage) Lol
    I Dont Know The Cheat Tho :v