I was stolen

A player stole my things and my rooms, she was banned but before she locked mine rooms and I can not get my things within (she not have perms in the rooms). An admin or a moderator can help me to enter in my rooms?

Comments

• Please refer to the scam reports section on the forums to report such things like that :)
  • Sorry but where is it?
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Click on Community, Then the top one is Scam Reports.

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/18/scam-reports#latest
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Question: If it's your room how are you locked out? If the realms locked you can always enter.
  • WuffyWuffy Member
    Let me correct this

A player lock your room,but she was banned from that room?.

Room lock has Me Only , Friend Only , Anyone . if you are the owner of the room you can get in

You also said "She don't have permission in the room" how can she lock your room?
  • She did this
    habitaciones bloqueadas
  • She is banned in the game but i dont recover my things
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Pacha3381 said:

She is banned in the game but i dont recover my things

Can't you build in there? Just break the pillars .-.
    And if you can't build in there, why store all your rooms there.
    I keep seeing things like this and they never make any sense to me.

Unless you are the original owner of a room/realm, DONT USE IT. You can be locked out of it so easily and there is little that can be done to help. Don't store your chests in there, don't store your rooms in there.
    Trust yourself above anyone else, because it's almost impossible to betray yourself, but it's very easy to betray others.
  • I dont have perms and i cant break the blocks. She stole the romos because is a very bad person.
  • Jared GraceJared Grace Member
    edited June 2016
    I believe what he means is, the player stole his room and placed it in her realm. Then before she was banned she blocked it so he couldn't enter. (He has perm inside the room that is being covered..but not in the realm thus he can't get in.)
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Contact support. If they can verify you own the rooms maybe they can help you.
  • *Franxso**Franxso* Member
    edited June 2016
    Thx SirKewberth, i love you