Only mod comment please.. please close this chat I don't know how to delete it

edited June 2016 in Help Requests
Hello this is my second account I just wanted to know why I was banned you guys gave me no email or anything telling me why I was banned cuz of no notice I think it's unfair this is coffeefreak87 thank for your time I am now signing out i sent a ticket in. Any comments or post to my wall will be unseen

Comments

• BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    If you post videos about scam
    you should know that is not a good thing to do
  • If you post videos about scam

Obviously those are fake u can even go talk to the qbees in the video
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited June 2016
    Do not make multi-accounts to avoid warnings/bans or abuse any of these guidelines, such accounts will be permanently banned and the original account may also be punished if necessary.

Edit you can't have them email you lol only mabz can do that she or he is in charge of support
  • Do not make multi-accounts to avoid warnings/bans or abuse any of these guidelines, such accounts will be permanently banned and the original account may also be punished if necessary.

I know pickles I just want them to email me the exact reason I was banned that's all because without a reason i do not know why my forum account has been banned and I've read all the rules multiple times thanks for ur input pickles
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember

If you post videos about scam

Obviously those are fake u can even go talk to the qbees in the video
    That kind of videos can be taken for recreated but scamming real
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    i know that mods where suppose to comment on these but...
    You can send a support ticket here http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • i know that mods where suppose to comment on these but...
    You can send a support ticket here http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/

Swissy has been the only help thanks swissy
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    You have a reason of your ban on your forum account inside a warning bar, go to your profile to see it. You've broken a plenty of the forum rules for just a day. You'll gain access back in a few days. Support has nothing to do with the forum moderation by the way. Locking this thread.
This discussion has been closed.