What are the best things that have ever happened to you in cc?

IwaseleanorIwaseleanor Member
edited June 2016 in Community
Is it a good trade? A memorable moment? Meeting a new friend?
Mine is meeting basically any of my good friends and getting a ghost costume from Halloween pack

Comments

• smuressmures Member
    Mmmmm mine is finding cubic castles <3
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Meeting Athena Shy, Being able to share our advice and help other players with positive influence. Have the friendship of so many good people who also wish to do this.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Meeting so many kind people even though some are not
  • The best moment in my CC life was being birthed from the virtual void into a vitural reality to co-exist along my fellow imaginary friends who are merely a construct of my mind.

My second best moment is meeting Hinter who changed and defined what my existence would be in Cubic Castles. I can not give him enough credit for what he has done for me. I would not be the builder or anything I am without him. Here is a novel on what transpired.

It was very early May I had been playing the game for a little over a month, spring was in full blossom. Hinter was working along with Momo on the nightmare Express and was buying vertical and horizontal rings at an elevated price putting forth hollas frequently. To my cash strapped pockets this was like a dream come true and I began assembling large amounts of rings to sell to him. In the process I discovered Hinter's Amusement Park and a man crush was born. Even before Hinter became a mod his level of popularity was unrivaled. It was not unusual to find him swarmed and being drowned by qbees. Multiple times I tried to strike up a conversation with him but I always ran away because he scares me (why is he so awesome). Twice I joked about where was the Ferris Wheel in his amusement park only trying to create conversation. He then told me why don't you go build one and tossed a 50x50 mountain mine at me. I was horror struck, how could this happen I am not a builder and I was only kidding! Before I continue we must shift focus onto the Grey many did not know. I had never played a voxel based game and did not have a grasp of what was possible creative wise. My building skills were average and at that time many of the awesome builds that are present now did not exist. Furthermore there was not a lobby so things like Dread's creations could not be accessed. In short I had seen little and was very naive. For three straight nights I wracked my brain over how to build a Ferris Wheel, I could not fail at this opportunity. On the fourth night I settled with the fact I had no idea what I was doing and that I had failed. As the fifth night came in and I had accepted failure but I refused to be defeated. I bought a 70x70 room with the need of having an empty palatte and began building with great fervor. Eight hours passed with the early morning sun having rose. In a sleep induced haze I logged off CC not even registering what I had done. Later that afternoon I logged back onto CC and found this marvelous creation. I thought to myself what the hell? Who did this because honestly I did not remember those eight hours that had passed. I stared at this massive framework and a revelation came to me. A revelation that would change be completely as a builder. That I could build anything if I put my mind to it. I have the firm belief that people have a set level of skill where there is a roof that they will reach eventually not being able to go beyond that point normally. I had reached that point and was an average builder who was going to just tread water in-defiantly not having the capability to create the amazing things I have. The thing is though beyond that roof are stars and with the right catalyst one can shatter that roof breaking free from the confines of what they are capable of reaching for the stars. Hinter was my catalyst, I was driven to gain his approval to knock his socks off that I defied what I was capable of sailing into greater waters. It was more than just the Ferris Wheel, I had this massive empty room with just a Ferris Wheel in it. I knew that alone was not good enough. For three weeks I sank an average of eight hours a day building Red Murk. In those three weeks my knowledge grew so much that it was as if I had played for at least six months. I went from having little knowledge on recipes and crafting to having a near full grasp. I was profoundly changed creatively.

Now fastforward I am friends with one of the most kind and giving people of CC who has full trust in me that I would never abuse. Mantu Powah <3 <3 <3
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Wow That Was Long^ XD
    I Cant Beat That So Ima Say Best Thing Happened To Me In CC Was Meeting Awesome Peeps With Different Awesome Personalities :)
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    The best thing that happened is.. Getting level 50 :P
  • The best thing that ever happened to me would be the family that I met.
    HPA Family and those who are non members who became a big part of our Clan.

Our Family tree's probably the messiest and weirdest family tree ever. But it's fun.
    GUYS, THE MORE THE MERRIER!
    pysino said:

The best thing that happened is.. Getting level 50 :P

But I also agree on Pysino. XD
  • smuressmures Member

The best moment in my CC life was being birthed from the virtual void into a vitural reality to co-exist along my fellow imaginary friends who are merely a construct of my mind.

My second best moment is meeting Hinter who changed and defined what my existence would be in Cubic Castles. I can not give him enough credit for what he has done for me. I would not be the builder or anything I am without him. Here is a novel on what transpired.

It was very early May I had been playing the game for a little over a month, spring was in full blossom. Hinter was working along with Momo on the nightmare Express and was buying vertical and horizontal rings at an elevated price putting forth hollas frequently. To my cash strapped pockets this was like a dream come true and I began assembling large amounts of rings to sell to him. In the process I discovered Hinter's Amusement Park and a man crush was born. Even before Hinter became a mod his level of popularity was unrivaled. It was not unusual to find him swarmed and being drowned by qbees. Multiple times I tried to strike up a conversation with him but I always ran away because he scares me (why is he so awesome). Twice I joked about where was the Ferris Wheel in his amusement park only trying to create conversation. He then told me why don't you go build one and tossed a 50x50 mountain mine at me. I was horror struck, how could this happen I am not a builder and I was only kidding! Before I continue we must shift focus onto the Grey many did not know. I had never played a voxel based game and did not have a grasp of what was possible creative wise. My building skills were average and at that time many of the awesome builds that are present now did not exist. Furthermore there was not a lobby so things like Dread's creations could not be accessed. In short I had seen little and was very naive. For three straight nights I wracked my brain over how to build a Ferris Wheel, I could not fail at this opportunity. On the fourth night I settled with the fact I had no idea what I was doing and that I had failed. As the fifth night came in and I had accepted failure but I refused to be defeated. I bought a 70x70 room with the need of having an empty palatte and began building with great fervor. Eight hours passed with the early morning sun having rose. In a sleep induced haze I logged off CC not even registering what I had done. Later that afternoon I logged back onto CC and found this marvelous creation. I thought to myself what the hell? Who did this because honestly I did not remember those eight hours that had passed. I stared at this massive framework and a revelation came to me. A revelation that would change be completely as a builder. That I could build anything if I put my mind to it. I have the firm belief that people have a set level of skill where there is a roof that they will reach eventually not being able to go beyond that point normally. I had reached that point and was an average builder who was going to just tread water in-defiantly not having the capability to create the amazing things I have. The thing is though beyond that roof are stars and with the right catalyst one can shatter that roof breaking free from the confines of what they are capable of reaching for the stars. Hinter was my catalyst, I was driven to gain his approval to knock his socks off that I defied what I was capable of sailing into greater waters. It was more than just the Ferris Wheel, I had this massive empty room with just a Ferris Wheel in it. I knew that alone was not good enough. For three weeks I sank an average of eight hours a day building Red Murk. In those three weeks my knowledge grew so much that it was as if I had played for at least six months. I went from having little knowledge on recipes and crafting to having a near full grasp. I was profoundly changed creatively.

Now fastforward I am friends with one of the most kind and giving people of CC who has full trust in me that I would never abuse. Mantu Powah <3 <3 <3</p>

Oml, this was so touching, I can happily fangirl over how happy this is <3
  • '-' best thing happened to me........................ Every time it happened..... I lost some things that better than it....... (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

1. I saw my friend was playing this game and at Home I tried this game and I'm very addicted
    2. I met Error404 and follow him and it brought me into wider community
    3. I made friend with lots of nice guys
    4. I opened my shop for the first time, and it was running smoothly for few weeks
    5. Bought a 100x100 deed for a city
    6. Be friend with The_legendsPBS and Dianners, and made a nice clan with them
    7. My friend challenged me to race with him at the red course, and I won Angel wing
    8. Joined KOPS clan

After the number 1 -nothing-
    After the number 2 -nothing-
    After the number 3 -my tutor who is also my best friend quit this game-
    After the number 4 -nothing-
    After the number 5 -unable to complete it-
    After the number 6 -We lost the clan stone and The_legendsPBS quit the game-
    After the number 7 -I lost some nice friend
    After the number 8 -Nano quit-
  • I forgot to mention and Smores reminded me while I was working on the Ferris Wheel I literally met sixty percent of my awesome friends! I have only a few people I knew but as I was building people kept trickling in! It is where I met JustMegs brother Tyler who then introduced me to Justmeg, it is where I met SMORES, I met so many people while building that FerrisWheel :D.
  • smuressmures Member

I forgot to mention and Smores reminded me while I was working on the Ferris Wheel I literally met sixty percent of my awesome friends! I have only a few people I knew but as I was building people kept trickling in! It is where I met JustMegs brother Tyler who then introduced me to Justmeg, it is where I met SMORES, I met so many people while building that FerrisWheel :D.

Oooooh I remember! I was like this guy is awesome at building, this is beyond building goals *^*
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    My best moments on this game were
    1. Meeting my best friend :Psych: whom I have become very close to and talk to almost every day

2. The day I met greycoralking! I tpd to keen dinosaur and met him in the PDC cookie prize room (thingy) and one of the first things he said to me was "Bad Wolf why are you not in my friends list already?!" So I added him and from then on have had the best time talking to this weird funny little coral :D!

I could go on and on about the first time I met hinter or the time I met penguins and her gang or met so many other dear friends!

• Hehe wolfy, it feels like I have known you and your sister since I began playing CC. I have to remind myself I did not meet you while building Red Murk Bay. Best fweinds forevah >:O! *dances* *dances* *dances*
  • The best thing that happened to me was meeting @-GreyCoralKing- and @gdog.
    I met Grey through my first holla(which was to buy plaster). He was level 9 back then, wearing a Grey Cowl. Right when he spoke, I could feel the kindness in his words, and added him :). Grey was always the best friend I could ever have. He has never been negative to me- EVER. I'm truly honoured to know someone as amazing as Grey. His builds made my eyes pop out. In fact he builds so much, in a small amount of time he is already maxed, and here's me, struggling to climb up the levels. Grey was always awesome, and meeting him is one of the best moments I've experienced in CC :).

I met Gdog when I was level 10/12. When I met him, I was in shock- like wow, I met G! He had a blue name, and that time I had no idea what it was for...YouTube? Who knows. I watched his videos, I friended him and joined his clan- The Kennelers. Gdog was the inspiration that kept me playing CC :). Without him, who knows where I will be at right now. Later on, I became Dogzilla and was totally hyped-I did not expect anything like that o-o. Generally, Gdog was the one who kept me going :).
  • The love in this community <3 <3 <3 <3 I am honored to have met you, your Pixel art is awesome! It is awesome you aligned yourself with Gdog, it seems many of us fall in with larger than life people who we have to wear shades around because they are bright stars O_O!
  • Mine would definitely be meeting Fooobi :D My best friend and accomplice in noobiness >:D
  • *Ram**Ram* Member
    The good things was bad thing didnt happened
  • Best trade :)