Scaffolding

What is the difference between scaffold and drop scaffold?

Comments

• The drop scaffold builds one block down, if there is no block under it. Otherwise, it will act like normal scaff.
  • oh, thank you for the reply
  • It is super duper useful :)!
  • It is super duper useful :)!

I agree, especially when you wanna build downwards, but then you have to build individual stacks of scaffold which is a pain, but with the new scaff it is much easier :D!
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Yeah that's a really useful block that isn't really obvious right away even if you're a builder. But once you get use to having it, it's hard to build without it.
  • HellesHelles Member
    I agree, i have 10k scaffold, #Scaffold_Is_Life
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Scaffolding: Builds like normal, you know how it works.

Drop Scaffolding: When you place it, it'll drop one place downwards, creating a staircase.

Example:

scaff

The scaffolding will automatically drop 1block down when placed, but will act normal is there's a block underneath blocking it's pathway to drop. Once you use it a few times you'll be so used to it you'll never stop using it.
  • Scaffolding: Builds like normal, you know how it works.

Drop Scaffolding: When you place it, it'll drop one place downwards, creating a staircase.

Example:

scaff

The scaffolding will automatically drop 1block down when placed, but will act normal is there's a block underneath blocking it's pathway to drop. Once you use it a few times you'll be so used to it you'll never stop using it.

Wonderful example penguin :) Thank you